- Version 2.5.4 | Release Date: 2007-03-24 | Download
PeekIt 2.5.4 Released March 2007, minor update
- Moved the pref for val panel popup to the color pane, where it should be.
- Fixed a sign extension bug in dragging in the graphic pane in the val drawer
- Below things added for Kevin A.
- Added a "turn off help tags" preference.
- If there is a selection, the size will be shown after the "Selection position:"
- Added a viewing window not associated with a file. Select "new" from the File menu for a blank window.
PeekIt 2.5.3 Released October 2006
- Added Pasting. Martin K. wrote wondering why he couldn't paste like in any other Mac application. Good Question. So I've added pasting, see the docs for a discussion of how pasting works.
- PlugIns! Other people can now write external formatter plugins to enable new data types in the value drawer! Read the docs and download the SDK. Thanks to Michael for suggesting Plugins. The Source Code window contains most fo the source for plugin management.
- Fixed a bug where a crash could happen if you closed one of the windows during a multi-window find.
- Fixed a cosmetic bug in "scroll to next change"
- Completed large file support, any size file should be peek-able and mod-able.
- Version 2.5.2 | Release Date: 2006-07-20 | Download
- No changes specified