- Version 1.12.0 | Release Date: 2014-01-21 | Download
What's New in Version 1.12.0
This major update introduces a number of new features, some of them are often requested by the users:
• When saving, it is now possible to replicate the original directory structure, starting from a defined location.
• Use image IPTC/EXIF metadata in the saved file names.
• Rename files within the application.
• Bulk-edit image resolution in the Info panel.
• Minor fixes and improvements.
- Version 1.11.1 | Release Date: 2013-10-25 | Download
What's New in Version 1.11.1
• Urgent bug fix: sometimes crashed if original images had no resolution metadata.
• Minor batch image metadata editor improvements.
- Version 1.11.0 | Release Date: 2013-09-25 | Download
What's New in Version 1.11.0
• Integrated batch image metadata (IPTC/EXIF) editor.
• Resize Sense and Watermark Sense integration.
• TIFF files can now be saved without LZW compression.
• Behavior and user interface improvements.
• Minor bug fixes.
- Version 1.10.0 | Release Date: 2013-06-26 | Download
What's New in Version 1.10.0
This major update focuses on usability, further improving the user interface convenience and efficiency.
• Completely redesigned Image View capable of cropping while zoomed in, allowing more precise cropping.
• Processed photos can be saved by dragging them to Finder.
• Processed photo can be dragged to another application supporting image dropping.
• Processed photo can be copied to the system clipboard and pasted in another application supporting image pasting.
• The crop & straighten settings can be copied between images of different sizes.
• Transparent images support. Note that while transparency is now preserved (because some users requested it), Photo Sense is mainly designed for opaque photographs. Artifacts might appear on the edges in transparent images.
• User interface improvements.
• Bug fixes.
• New application icon.
- Version 1.8.0 | Release Date: 2012-08-28 | Download
What's New in Version 1.8.0
This major update brings the creative effects in Photo Sense to a new level. In addition to choosing the pre-defined color presets, you can now stylize photos by applying various textures, noise, and vignetting. In addition, this update brings the following:
* Several new pre-defined creative effects.
* Images are now first cropped, then processed. This slightly decreases the crop tool performance, but improves the automatic enhancement results, because the processing is now based only on the most important (cropped) image part. It also improves manual adjustments performance for cropped photos. As a result, after cropping, the image look may significantly change.
* User interface improvements:
--- Undo/Redo functionality within the Manual Adjustment window.
--- Option to apply changes immediately in the Processing Options and Effects panels.
--- Pre-defined effects are now grouped by types for easier access.
--- In the Save Multiple Files panel, tokens are now inserted at the cursor position, not only to the end.
* Mac OS Application Sandboxing support.
* Bug fixes:
--- Manual Adjustment window could sometimes suddenly switch to another image.
--- Cropped photos could sometimes look different in the Manual Adjustment window.
--- The Reset Crop&Straighten Settings command did not update the image shown in the Manual Adjustment window.
--- Illegal characters in output file names could cause problems when saving.
- Version 1.7.2 | Release Date: 2012-04-19 | Download
What's New in Version 1.7.2
* Advanced file naming configuration when saving multiple photos.
* Full screen support on Mac OS Lion.
* User interface and behavior improvements.
* Bug fixes, including a problem in the straighten tool which could appear after resizing the application window.
- Version 1.7.1 | Release Date: 2012-03-01 | Download
What's New in Version 1.7.1
- Improved image browser zooming
- Cancel import option when adding too many images
- Version 1.7.0 | Release Date: 2012-02-09 | Download
What's New in Version 1.7.0
- Customizable aspect ratio in the crop tool.
- Other Crop & Straighten tool improvements.
- Double mouse click in Preview zooms to 100% or fits.
- Important bug fix that could occasionally lead to the application crash.
- Minor bug fixes and user interface improvements.
- Version 1.6.1 | Release Date: 2012-01-11 | Download
What's New in Version 1.6.1
Behavior improvements and bug fixes
- Version 1.6.0 | Release Date: 2011-11-22 | Download
What's New in Version 1.6.0
With this major update Photo Sense gives you a full control over the photo enhancement process. Fine-tune the automatic results manually to make them even better!
In addition, the automatic processing has been improved (exposure and saturation), and several behavioral aspects have been modified.
- Version 1.5.2 | Release Date: 2011-08-28 | Download
What's New in Version 1.5.2
- Improved highlights handling.
- Reduced artifacts appearing in some images.
- Behavior improvements and bug fixes.
- Version 1.5.1 | Release Date: 2011-08-07 | Download
<div class="product-review" metrics-loc="Titledbox_What's New in Version 1.5.1" more-text="More">
What's New in Version 1.5.1
<p> - Improved automatic image processing results.<br /> - Improved image processing performance. Can be about twice faster.<br /> - New creative effects.<br /> - Extended input image format support. Supports all the formats natively supported by the operating system.</p>
Licence: Commercial with demo