- Version 2.1 | Release Date: 2014-04-05 | Download
What's New in Version 2.1
- New: PhotoSync is now localized in Spanish, French, Chinese and Japanese
- Version 2.0.0 | Release Date: 2013-08-22 | Download
What's New in Version 2.0.0
- New: PhotoSync is now sandboxed
- New: Multiple target directories can now be specified in the Application
- New: PhotoSync now supports receiving photos/videos from multiple devices at once
- New: Support for Mountain Lion and Notification Center
- New: Support for Macbook Pro with Retina Display
- New: When transferring a file to an iOS device the sort transfer order (name/date) can be chosen
- New: Different photos with identical file names will now be saved with a new file name to prevent overwriting existing photos.
- Version 1.5.1 | Release Date: 2012-01-21 | Download
What's New in Version 1.5.1
- New feature:
Manual mode allows transferring to an iOS Device by entering it's IP address. Manual mode is useful for customers, who own router's that are not 100% compatible with Bonjour and therefore automatic device search is not always working.
Support for the upcoming version of PhotoSync for iOS.
PhotoSync now displays a warning, if the target directory is on an external hard drive and the drive is not connected.
- Version 1.3.1 | Release Date: 2011-10-27 | Download
What's New in Version 1.3.1
- Bugfix: iPhoto import did not work correctly under Lion
- Version 1.3 | Release Date: 2011-08-26 | Download
What's New in Version 1.3
- Fixes a crash issue, that occurred when the Cancel button in the Transfer window was clicked
- Fixes a bug, when Display Mode was switched to "Dock only"
- Support for the upcoming PhotoSync Version for iOS
- Fixes some smaller issues that occured under Lion
- Version 1.2 | Release Date: 2011-07-05 | Download
What's New in Version 1.2
- Photos/Videos can now be dragged to the Menu-Bar-Icon to send them to an iOS Device
- Photos can now be resized before being send to an iOS Device to save space on the device. Several resizing options can be set in Preferences.
- New black & white Menu-Bar-Icon (thanks to @Minimum91)
- Fixes a bug that causes the projects/events in Aperture & iPhoto appear as "11" instead of the correct date of Import
- Includes support for the upcoming PhotoSync for iOS Version 1.2
- Version 1.0.3 | Release Date: 2011-04-07 | Download
<div class="product-review" metrics-loc="Titledbox_What's New in Version 1.0.3">
What's New in Version 1.0.3
<p>- New feature: The menu bar icon can now be displayed in black & white<br />- Fix: Sending of m4v-Videofiles is now supported<br />- Fix: Sending videos > 2GB is now supported<br />- Fix: If the default port for the PhotoSync Mac Companion is already occupied by some other software, it now uses another port dynamically</p>