- Version 220.127.116.115 | Release Date: 2012-01-01 | Download
Now with Google+ sharing and tagging
- Version 3.8 | Release Date: 2010-08-18 | Download
The entry claims a version of 3.8, but the link in entry (and when you use the app) downloads 3.5.2
This is a link for the later 3.8 version:
- Version 18.104.22.168 | Release Date: 2010-08-18 | Download
Added Face Movie to create face-aligned movies for named contacts.
Added Batch Upload (via Tools > Batch Upload) to allow you to take bulk actions on your photos: upload, change options, and remove online photos.
Added Picnik online photo-editing to the Basic Fixes tab.
Added Color Management to support color profiles.
Added the Properties panel to view EXIF data and improve support for XMP metadata.
Added support for uploading photo order to Picasa Web for manually re-ordered photos.
Added an option to upload people album thumbnails to Google Contacts.
- Version 22.214.171.124 | Release Date: 2009-09-22 | Download
Added name tags in the Picasa software.
Improved geotagging: You can now geotag in Picasa using Google Maps in the 'Places' tab.
Improved keyword tagging:
New 'Tags' tab for easier tag management.
New Quick Tag buttons to make tagging easier.
Added the ability to upload and share while importing.
Added the ability to add stars and upload only starred images during the import process.
Added the ability to modify the date and time on pictures. 'Tools > Adjust date and time.'
The Sharpen slider is now more responsive.
Note that this is an English release only.
- Version 3.0.6 | Release Date: 2009-07-31 | Download
- Fixed an issue where applying the 'Retouch' edit created a 0kb new file.
- Fixed an issue where Picasa for Mac caused very high CPU usage for some users.
- Various crash fixes.
- Version 3.0.4 | Release Date: 2009-03-03 | Download
Version 126.96.36.1994 release notes not available at developer site nor in download at the time of this posting
- Version 188.8.131.523 | Release Date: 2009-02-04 | Download
release notes not available at developer site nor in download at the time of this posting
- Version 3.0 | Release Date: 2009-01-06 | Download
- No changes specified
- Version 184.108.40.2068 | Release Date: 2009-01-01 | Download
* Added ability to upload to Google+: share with circles, post pictures to your stream, and upload images at original size.
* Social Tagging: name tag people in your Google+ circles and notify them via G+.
* New photo editing effects.
* Side by side editing: compare two pictures side-by-side, or compare different edits on the same picture.
* Updated RAW support for pictures from newer cameras.
* Support for WebP files.
* On the Tools > Experimental menu, we've added support for migrating your database to another local drive.
* Improvements to Face Movie maker: number of photos included, chronological ordering.
* Sync now uploads unshared albums privately.
* Improved restoring of virtual albums when you uninstall and reinstall, or move to a new computer. Album data is written to the picasa.ini file now, along with all of your other edits.
* OAuth support: use 2-factor accounts without getting an application-specific password.
* Fixed various crashes.
* Fixed name tags and contacts issues.
* Fixed various bugs.