- Version 3.2.2 | Release Date: 2010-06-29 | Download
- fixed several crashes
- Version 3.2.1 | Release Date: 2009-03-17 | Download
- Customers with empty names are not allowed anymore
- The state of flat fee entries was not exported correctly
- Fixed some issues with the "Show Project Calculator Window" menu command
- Fixed wrong calculation of total budget in status bar
- Version 3.2.0 | Release Date: 2008-11-26 | Download
- Page margins are now smaller in PDF export and printed reports
- When stopping a timer via the menu, no user interaction is required anymore
- Sometimes filters were not correctly loaded when launching
- When creating a new entry, pause entries of a previously opened entry appeared in the list
- Fixed possible crash with some filter types
- Fixed mini window drawing glitches
- Version 3.1.0 | Release Date: 2008-09-23 | Download
- Durations and total wages are now calculated using the active filter
- Completely changed searching: Entries are now filtered instantly while typing. Search field moved to the toolbar.
- Improved details drawer
- Project Calculator now remembers the selected quick filter when quitting.
- Fixed some UI issues within the timer entry editor
- Fixed a possible crash
- The configured reminder interval was interpreted as seconds, not minutes
- If a paused timer was stopped, the pause entry would not display in the pause editor.
- Number of running timers was not always displayed correctly in the dock icon.
- Version 3.0.0 | Release Date: 2008-09-01 | Download
- Quick Filters. A new button bar can be shown above the project list which contains 4 quick filters: Today, This Week, This Month, This Year. By pressing one of these buttons, the corresponding filter is applied immediately.
- Status menu item which can pause, resume, stop and start timers.
- Pause editor. All pause periods can now be edited manually.
- Reminders. A message appears in a predefined interval listing running and/or paused timers, either using a standard alert message or Growl.
- Tags can now be added to projects, timers and flat fee entries.
- Filter "This week"
- If a customer was imported from Address Book, the vCard can be openened from within the customer editor flyout
- New "Stop" toolbar item for stopping timers
- New "Add Flat Fee" toolbar item
- New "Find..." menu item with shortcut CMD-F
- Context menu in customer list
- Project and entry flyouts are now vertically resizable
- Web links can now be added as attachment
- "Select all" in description fields
- Some new icons
- Removed "Load" and "Save" toolbar items
- Changed font size in exported reports to 8pt
- Improved general formatting of exported reports
- Removed danish and russian localizations because of too few users speaking these languages
- Projects do no longer expand when rearraning them via drag&drop
- Version 2.3.5 | Release Date: 2008-08-21 | Download
* Fixed a rounding issue
* Fixed wrong display of total duration in status bar when a customer is unchecked
* Fixed drawing glitch in mini window
- Version 2.3.4 | Release Date: 2008-07-03 | Download
* Setting for alternating row colors was not stored
* Fixed issue with Apple Remote in Leopard
* Fixed crash when having running timers and a filter with "To" set
* Crash protection is on by default now
- Version 2.3.3 | Release Date: 2008-06-02 | Download
* Added button to show or hide customer drop box
* Fixed wrong wages formatting
* Sometimes PDF exports were not formatted correctly
* Fixed issue where mini window did not show correct durations
* Fixed issue where project background colors where displayed although they were switched off
in the preferences
- Version 2.3.2 | Release Date: 2008-03-31 | Download
* Minor fixes
- Version 2.3.1 | Release Date: 2008-03-31 | Download
* Fixed errors in all localizations
* Fixed bug in filters dialog where "From" and "To" filters could not be configured
* When changing an entry from period to duration, the pause time was still subtracted
* Changed behavior of the number formatter in wages and amount textboxes. The currency symbol does not have to be entered any more.
- Version 2.3 | Release Date: 2008-02-14 | Download
* Possiblity to hide unneeded columns through a context menu in the list header row
* Every entity (projects, timer entries, flat fee entries) can now have a list of attached files
* Add Timer Entry / Add Flat Fee Entry menu items where available even if no project was selected
* Fixed French localization
* Fixed CSV and plain text export issue
* Fixed currency format problems
* Changed behavior of time/date controls in the entry dialog so that no negative durations can be entered
* Changed keyboard shortcuts for add project, add timer entry and add flat fee entry
* Removed keyboard shortcut for export
* Changed pause icon in details view
* Fancy background in info bar below main list view
* Entering registration data is now more "foolproof" (whitespaces are trimmed)
* Some new icons
* Updated help
- Version 2.2.1 | Release Date: 2007-12-06 | Download
* Switching from "Duration" to "Period" in entry details did not work
* State column did not work in all localizations other than english
* All columns except "Day" can now be reordered
- Version 2.2 | Release Date: 2007-11-29 | Download
* Fixed wrong display of pause and total duration in entry details dialog.
* When exporting to HTML, the selected export style from the PDF section was used
* Fixed problems when creating a new file when no project window is open
* Fixed wrong behaviour of mini window when it was hidden and the application became active again
* Improved formatting of plain text export
* Finished entries can now be resumed via the context menu or the resume toolbar button. The
time between the old end time and the current time is regarded as pause time.
* New column "State" with checkboxes that can be used for marking entries as e.g. invoiced or completed.
- Version 2.1.3 | Release Date: 2007-09-12 | Download
* Total duration in status bar was 0:00 under some circumstances
* Paused status of entries was not saved automatically
- Version 2.1.2 | Release Date: 2007-09-05 | Download
* Fixed an Undo/Redo bug
* Fixed several memory leaks
* Details drawer is now updated properly when navigating the customer list with up/down keys
* Filter performance improved
- Version 2.1.1 | Release Date: 2007-08-08 | Download
* Customer bug fixed
- Version 2.1 | Release Date: 2007-08-06 | Download
* Double clicking on the action buttons doesn't invoke the edit sheet any more
* Drawer size was not restored
* Grid line setting was not saved
* Total cost/wages were not calculated correctly when exporting with a filter
* Filter "This Month" did not consider the year
* Changed structure of CSV export to better support imports in spreadsheet applications
* Preferences window is now always centered on the screen
* Mini window that shows only active timers and can be placed anywhere on the screen
* Support for Apple Remote
* Better controls for timer entries (pause / resume / stop) and projects (new timer / pause all / resume all)
* New flat fee entry type. This type has no duration, just a date, description and an amount of money
- Version 2.0.2 | Release Date: 2007-06-07 | Download
* Fixed error with duration calculation when pause time was greater than effective time
* Fixed a problem with export that was caused by some image format issues
- Version 2.0.1 | Release Date: 2007-05-16 | Download
* Fixed a spelling error on the search panel
* Fixed a duration calculation error that occured when an entry was paused
* Fixed a problem with custom system date/time formats
- Version 2.0.0 | Release Date: 2007-05-14 | Download
- A full list of changes can be viewed on the homepage.
- Version 1.8.3 | Release Date: 2006-10-11 | Download
* Line ending character can now be selected in CSV export.
* Fixed some issues with CSV export (all records now have the same number of fields)
* Changes to any time value of an entry were not saved when pressing the accept button
while the time control still had the focus.
- Version 1.8.2 | Release Date: 2006-09-30 | Download
* Editing an existing project was not possible under certain conditions
* Small user interface error
* Default hourly wage was not saved
* HTML and PDF export now adds start and end time to entries
* Undo/Redo operations are now cleared when creating a new database or loading a file
- Version 1.8.1 | Release Date: 2006-09-25 | Download
* Fixed broken CSV and text export
* No error message was displayed when a duplicate project name was entered
- Version 1.8 | Release Date: 2006-09-24 | Download
* Display error when background colors for projects or unfinished entries were disabled
* Wrong calculation of total project time when changing an entry from period to duration
* Minor user interface bugs
* Additional export types: PDF, HTML and CSV
* Full Undo/Redo support for all actions
* The character encoding can now be selected when exporting to a plain text or CSV file.
* New display icon in preferences dialog.
* Changed "Comment" to "Description" in entry edit sheet to avoid confusion.
* Reworked layout of preferences dialog
* Updated online help and new design
* Italian localization (special thanks to Fabio Basile)
- Version 1.7 | Release Date: 2006-09-03 | Download
* Details did not update when moving the selection with the arrow keys.
* Unfinished etry count on the dock icon did not update when deleting an unfinished entry.
* Fixed the behaviour of the application when quitting with unsafed data.
* Gradient filled background in the project list
* Nicer preferences dialog with animated resizing
* Sorting is now possible in any column
* Rounding. Times can be rounded to 5, 10, 15, 30 minutes and to the full hour. There are 3
rounding modes: up/down, up, down.
* The elapsed time of unfinished entries is now displayed in in the project list
- Version 1.6 | Release Date: 2006-08-27 | Download
* Fixed error where the document was always flagged as changed after launching the application.
* Document icon
* .projects files can be opened from within Finder an by dropping on the dock icon.
* Period entries with the current time can now be created instantly with a single click on the
new start button in the project list. There is also a stop button next to unfinished entries.
* The application window can now be closed without causing the application to quit. The
window becomes visible again by clicking the dock icon or selecting Project Calculator
with Command-Tab. This allows users to run the application in the background.
* In addition to running the application in the background, the number of unfinished entries
can now be displayed in the dock icon. This is disabled by default and can be enabled in
the preferences dialog.
* Context-sensitive menues
* New graphics for start and stop buttons (special thanks to Jahan H. W. Basberg)
- Version 1.5 | Release Date: 2006-08-23 | Download
* Error in German localization
* Error with alternating background color preference
* Periods have now a date for start AND end time. This allows to span periods over days.
* Entries can now be cut/copied/pasted.
* Entries can be moved between projects by dragging & dropping.
* Projects can be reordered by dragging & dropping.
* The expanded state of projects is now saved.
- Version 1.4 | Release Date: 2006-08-15 | Download
* Fixed typos in french localization
* Fixed some memory management issues
* Norwegian localization
* New preferences: Default mode for new entries, alternating background color, grid lines, background colors for projects and unfinished entries
- Version 1.3 | Release Date: 2006-08-11 | Download
* Now a project cannot be created without a name.
* Cut/Copy/Paste support
* Descriptions and comments text fields have a new Return key behaviour to better support keyboard only navigation: Option-Return adds a new line, Return ends editing.
* French localization (special thanks to Willy Ries)
* Online help!
- Version 1.2.1 | Release Date: 2006-08-05 | Download
Changing the period had no effect on the project's total time.
- Version 1.1 | Release Date: 2006-08-04 | Download
* Crash when double clicking table header if no row is selected
* Exchanged time picker control. There should be no more problems with selecting a time period.
* Project entries are now sorted in the following order: day, working time, 'from' time, 'to' time (if time period is available)
* Calculate wages. You can enter an hourly wage for each project and the total wages
- Version 1.0.2 | Release Date: 2006-07-24 | Download
- No changes specified
Licence: Shareware ($19.99)