- Version 1.6 | Release Date: 2008-06-06 | Download
This version fixes various bugs and improves media browsing performance. It also accepts 'PulpMotion Advanced' serial numbers and activation codes. It is recommended to all our users
List of changes
-much faster image loading in the Media browser. Much better handling of large collections of images. The image browser is now based on Core Data and the result is a much smaller memory footprint and faster switching times between sources.
-this version now accepts PulpMotion Advanced serial codes. If you own PulpMotion Advanced, you can now use PulpMotion Standard as well with the same serial number. Enjoy all of the themes available in the Standard version, until they get ported to the Advanced version.
- Version 1.5 | Release Date: 2008-02-13 | Download
This version fixes various bugs and adds greatly improves image quality in exported movies. It is recommended to all our users
- new anti-flickering option when exporting dramatically improves results. High resolution images no longer flicker when they move on screen.
- improved anti-aliasing
- added a variant of the Museum theme called RainbowMuseum. This new theme is available as a free download from the PulpMotion > Check for themes... menu. It lets you customize the appearance of the museum (colors of all elements) and even lets you add your own texture on the walls.
- updated PDF documentation.
- improved support for MemoryMiner 1.8
- various leopard compatibility improvements
- fixes a possible crash condition at startup on Leopard.
- fixes a problem in the media browser where iMovie projects would not be recognized properly.
- fixes a problem in the media browser where QuartzComposer compositions would not be recognized as videos.
- fixes a problem with long MP3 files. In previous versions, PulpMotion would not compute the length of the music properly, causing inconsistent results when trying to synchronize music and composition length.
- improved localization
- Version 1.4.5 | Release Date: 2007-12-19 | Download
-Added support for iMovie 08 export. You can now export your animation directly to your iMovie08 library. PulpMotion will let you put your animation in a new event or an existing event.
-Added the ability to mix down the soundtracks when creating a quicktime movie. In previous versions, all contributing soundtracks (from the background music or video media) would result in a separate soundtrack and a tween track in the Quicktime file. You can now decide to mix down those soundtracks to get a single sountrack.
-Much faster building of video thumbnails.
-Added visual hint in the drop zone that lets you identify when some images are offline.
-Added a welcome screen that lets the user go to the registration phase.
-Update documentation describing the new export functions and the regions of interest.
- Version 1.4 | Release Date: 2007-09-18 | Download
- Added support for iLife 08 in the MediaManager.
- Added support iPhoto 08 Events. You can now browse your iPhoto events in the same way as you access them in iPhoto. Double click on any event to reveal the images that compose the event.
- Added support for the dragging of iPhoto 08 events into the drop zone, to add all the pictures from the event at once.
- Added the ability to access your iMovie 08 library and projects.
- Added the ability for theme designers to provide a default Soundtrack.
- Added visual hint in the drop zone that lets you identify when some images are offline.
- Better handling of offline media in the compositions. PulpMotion falls back to the thumbnal version or any lower quality version it can find.
- Added 2 new themes, 'SummerBreeze' by David A. Mary and 'WhiteSliding' by Aquafadas. Available from our web site through the PulpMotion > Check for Themes... menu.
- Fixed a problem with the loading of projects with missing images. In the previous versions, a project that would fail to load could cause all other projects to fail loading.
- Fixed a problem with crop rectangles in the presence of Regions of Interest. The intersection of the Regions and the crop rectangle is now computed properly..
- Full german and japanese localization.
- Fixed various localization problems.
- Version 1.3 | Release Date: 2007-09-12 | Download
- Added MemoryMiner as a source of images in the media manager.
- Added support for MemoryMiner markers via the a new concept: Regions of Interest.
- Added a new inspector to edit Regions of Interest in the image editor. Let the user rename, reorder and activate/deactivate regions of interest.
- Added support for the display of partial dates coming from MemoryMiner.
- Added 2 new themes, 'Memory Album' and 'Slide FlyOver', that take regions of interest into account to create striking animations inside your pictures.
- Improved the Image quality in various themes.
- Added new settings in a variety of themes (inner shadows for text,...).
- Improved the MediaManager speed when dealing with large collections of images
- Version 1.2.5 | Release Date: 2007-08-30 | Download
+Improved the quality of images in exported videos by reducing the flickering due to the high resolution of some images.
+Improved the way the MediaManager loads its assets.
+Added the ability to have multiple iTunes libraries in the media manager.
+Added the ability to export video for the iPhone.
+Added several presets in Custom Quicktime export.
+Extended compatibility with Final Cut.
+New ability to access individual sample images from videos stored in iDive. A number indicates the presence of sample images, and a double click on such a media brings the list of all accessible images.
+Added a new startup check that will prevent incompatible themes from being loaded.
+Updated French, Danish, Italian and Japanese localization.
+Fixed a problem in the MediaManager that would prevent photos from loading.
+Added support for aliases in the iPhoto library. The Media Manager will now properly browse iPhoto libraries whose content has not been consolisated under the iPhoto .
+Fixed a problem where exported videos would not import in Final Cut Pro because of a wrong timebase.
+Improved image quality in a number of themes. Reduced flickering of moving objects. Suppressed some pixellated sprites.
+Fixed a problem where images with rotation metadata would display properly in preview but export with the wrong rotation angle.
+Fixed a full screen problem with the News themes.
+Fixed various theme settings.
- Version 1.2 | Release Date: 2007-06-25 | Download
- No changes specified
- Version 1.1.2 | Release Date: 2007-05-13 | Download
- 2 new themes (Dear Mom, Crayons) available through the integrated Theme Updater.
- New PDF documentation available in our help center.
- Fixed a quicktime export problem in the case of compositions with no soundtrack. The quicktime file could become huge and fill the available disk space, causing instabilities.
- fixed a problem with the 'M' theme that would cause the watermark to be always present.
- fixed various localization problems. Updated German localization.
- Version 1.1.1 | Release Date: 2007-05-03 | Download
- No changes specified
- Version 1.1 | Release Date: 2007-04-30 | Download
Version 1.1 brings around 20 exciting new features, and various improvements:
+ Improved parameters screen. Hierarchical layout lets you access the relevant sections.
+ Timing section lets you adjust the composition length with your music track.
+ Control the source of live video if you have more than 1 capture device attached.
+ Capture audio-only sequences.
+ New way to handle the iSight: it is now only activated when needed.
+ Export your compositions for the Apple TV.
+ Convert existing compositions outputs for viewing on the Apple TV.
+ Improved iPod export.
+ Choose whether video soundtracks should be played during presentation or export.
+ Choose whether the video media should be played in full length.
+ Adjust the compositions parameters so that the animation duration matches the soundtrack duration.
+ Keyboard based navigation inside a composition; Skip Backward and Forward to reach the desired media.
+ FullScreen zoom effect lets you bring the current media to full screen and display additional information while the composition is in pause.
+ Interaction palette in fullscreen.
+ Interaction toolbar in preview mode.
+ Added new parameters to some compositions
+ New - Silly News composition...
+ New Player framework lets other developers integrate PulpMotion animations in their documents.
+ Fixed an incompatibility with Miglia Alchemy TV Cards.
+ Fixed numerous bugs.
- Version 1.0.6 | Release Date: 2007-04-01 | Download
New animations available + support of iMovie projects
- Version 1.0.5 | Release Date: 2007-03-07 | Download
- No changes specified
- Version 1.0.5 | Release Date: 2007-03-06 | Download
- No changes specified
- Version 1.0Beta7 | Release Date: 2006-12-10 | Download
- No changes specified
Licence: Shareware ($45)