- Version 4.0.7 (131) | Release Date: 2009-12-17 | Download
-Fixed crash in Web Actions when no elements were selected in the list
-Fixed exception when attempting to create a clip from HTML data
-Fixed exception when recording actions involving windows with no discoverable title
-Prompts to unlock the QuicKeys keychain no longer require QuicKeys to become focused
-QuicKeys no longer crashes when the Clipboard is updated with unretrievable data
-Fixed issue where QuicKeys could crash on shutdown or restart
-Added user-enabled option to send application icons to QuicKeys Anywhere
-Various fixes to the pairing mechanism with QuicKeys Anywhere
- Version 4.0.1 | Release Date: 2009-07-02 | Download
- Version 4.0:
Over 60 new features, including:
One word to type them all!
Let's start with Abbreviations. Abbreviations let you type a short word (aka an Abbreviation) in a document and automatically replace it with other longer text, run a QuicKeys Shortcut, or even paste in a QuicKeys Clip. Abbreviations are extremely useful for typing text super quickly. Now you can be verbose by being succinct.
Automation, meet the Web. Web, meet Automation.
Finally, QuicKeys automation has come to the web! Using Web Actions you can automate web pages in Safari. Web Actions give you amazing control of most web sites and the ever growing number of web applications.
Everything is online... even QuicKeys!
Then there is the new QuicKeys Online â an online resource center available from right inside the QuicKeys Editor. Here you can find the Shortcut Gallery where you can download pre-made Shortcuts submitted by other users (and you can share your own, too, if you wish), view tutorials, and read regularly updated tips and tricks of how to use QuicKeys (posted via QuicKeys on Twitter).
A fresh, warm batch of files
Another great new feature is Batch Processor. Batch Processor actions let you repeatedly run a Shortcut that performs actions for all the files in a particular folder.
For those times you just want to quickly automate something and keep right on going we've added the new Instant Shortcut. This special Shortcut lets you make a quick, temporary recording of your actions that can be played back over and over until you record a new Instant Shortcut. You can, of course, save a copy to add to your collection of useful Shortcuts.
Have a QuicKey anytime, anywhe
re Do you have an iPhone/iPod Touch? Get the QuicKeys Anywhere remote control app from the iTunes AppStore. It lets you run your Shortcuts back on your Mac from wherever you and your iPhone/iPod Touch may be (with a WiFi or phone connection of course). Available soon!
If you need to rock out with QuicKeys, we have new MIDI triggers that let you trigger Shortcuts via MIDI enabled musical instruments or equipment. You can even specify musical chords as triggers to give you an incredible variety of possibilities.
Like a hot key in a haystack
We have also added the ability to search your Shortcuts based on all kinds of criteria (including hot keys). Plus you can save your searches as Smart Folders. Very useful for you power users with incredible amounts of Shortcuts.
- Version 3.2.3 | Release Date: 2008-09-16 | Download
QuicKeys X 3.2 New Features
- Version 3.2 requires Mac OS X 10.4 or newer.
- Hide QuicKeys icon from Dock is now available for Intel Macs.
- Added new welcome screen that helps users get QuicKeys setup for them the first time they run QuicKeys.
- Added Advanced User Interface toggling feature. This allows hiding or showing the user interface for subscopes and Shortcut step results. By hiding these elements, this provides a simpler user experience for users who do not use these advanced features.
- New Automator action that allows playing QuicKeys Shortcuts from Automator workflows.
- Added support for new F-keys and other keys on the 2007 Apple aluminum keyboards.
- Wait steps now have a timeout feature.
- Added Duplicate Shortcut item in File menu.
- Playback Palette visibility can now be set per shortcut in the Inspector window.
- Improved the user interface in many places.
- Fixed various issues with Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard.
- Drive Triggers have a new Any Drive feature. They no longer require being tied to a specific drive.
- Message actions now can just use the system alert sound and do not require a sound selection.
- Added preference for selecting the front application scope when opening QuicKeys Editor.
- Version 3.1.1 | Release Date: 2006-07-19 | Download
- No changes specified
Licence: Commercial with demo