- Version 3.8.1 | Release Date: 2009-07-14 | Download
- [Fixed] Fixed some UI-errors
- [Fixed] Fixed some broken time-tokens
- [Fixed] Solved a crash when trying to convert EPS images
- [Feature] Added ‘Remove image after export’ (from the Matrix)
- [Feature] Import images in the current window or a new window (preferences)
- Version 3.8.0 | Release Date: 2008-12-18 | Download
- Added presets
- Version 3.7.0 | Release Date: 2008-10-28 | Download
- [Feature] Added the possibility to import aliases of files/directories.
- [Feature] Added the possibility to create progressive JPG-images
- [Feature] More accurate quality-slider for JPG and TIFF export options
- [Bug] Fixed a bug that causes a crash in the QuickScale Droplet
- [Bug] Fixed a bug in the preview-function
- Version 3.6.7 | Release Date: 2008-09-03 | Download
- [Fixed] Fixed a bug that caused a crash when you tried to scale a PDF with the CoreImage-engine.
- [Feature] Updated the QuickScale Droplet to version 3.6.7
- Version 3.6.6 | Release Date: 2008-08-07 | Download
- [Fixed] Fixed a bug that let the serial-window disappear...
- Version 3.6.5 | Release Date: 2008-08-04 | Download
- [Fixed] Fixed some potential bugs and memory-leaks.
- Version 3.6.4 | Release Date: 2008-07-19 | Download
- [Feature] It is now possible to get a preview of the selected images with the following settings: size, watermark, file-type, image quality.
- Version 3.6.3 | Release Date: 2008-06-21 | Download
- [Fixed] Minor UI changes
- Version 3.6.2 | Release Date: 2008-06-16 | Download
- [Fixed] Fixed a bug when you resized with 'percent' as a condition.
- Version 3.6.1 | Release Date: 2008-06-15 | Download
- [Feature] Added a warning when the image height or width is equal to 0.
- Version 3.6 | Release Date: 2008-06-14 | Download
- [Feature] Added the posibility to add a watermark to your images.
- [Feature] Added the option to export images using CoreImage, resulting in much higher quality.
- [Feature] Added new naming-tokens for original and new size.
- [Feature] Added a new export method which applies a border around your images.
- [Feature] Added the ability to import and export QuickScale's settings.
- [Fixed] Fixed a bug when converting to unknown filetypes.
- [Fixed] Updated the UI to be more consistent with Leopard.
- Version 3.5.1 | Release Date: 2008-01-20 | Download
- Fixed a bug with convert-option.
- Version 3.5 | Release Date: 2008-01-09 | Download
- [Feature] It is now possible to create 'QuickScale Droplets' - More information
- [Feature] You can now totally customize the name of the new images using various tokens like date, index-number, time and more
- [Feature] QuickScale now has the possibility to export with the original filetype
- [Feature] You can now set the number of digits of the index-token
- [Feature] Improved Location with more options
- [Feature] Added the possibility to remember subfolders when exporting
- [Feature] Added preferences item: Color Rendering Intent
- [Feature] Scale option 'Mixed' has options to scale to longest or shortest size
- [Feature] QuickScale has now icns Support
- [Bug Fixed] Exporting: Overwrite without warning could result in a crash
- Version 3.4.2 | Release Date: 2007-12-25 | Download
- [Added] Scaling Methods (Normal, Stretch, Box, Crop and Mixed)
- [Added] An option to export only the selected images
- [Fixed] Import and Export Growl notification
- [Fixed] Fixed a crash
- Version 3.4.1 | Release Date: 2007-12-23 | Download
- Fixed a crash
- Version 3.4 | Release Date: 2007-12-14 | Download
- Note: This version is Leopard only, for Tiger see http://www.codingmammoth.com/download/QuickScale4Tiger.dmg
- Integrated QuickLook
- Improved import and export
- Added preferences
- Added Growl notifications
- Integrated preview-matrix
- Version 3.3 | Release Date: 2007-10-28 | Download
- QuickScale now consumes far less memory
- Faster Import
- Faster Export
- Use the same folder structure as the original
- Fixed some bugs
- Import an unlimited number of images in the freeware version
- Version 3.2 | Release Date: 2007-09-17 | Download
- Added Rotation (clockwise - anticlockwise)
- Added Flip (vertical - horizontal)
- Improve reading of images with a higher dpi
- Fixed a bug
- Fixed a bug which could cause files to be overwriten when saved in the same folder als the source folder
- Fixed a bug which appeared when trying to write to a non-writeable folder
- Version 3.1 | Release Date: 2007-09-13 | Download
- Fixed a bug that raised when you scale images with a higher dpi
- Version 3.0 | Release Date: 2007-09-12 | Download
- Rewrote QuickScale completly
- Fixed a lot of bugs
- Version 2.3 | Release Date: 2006-08-26 | Download
Choose from tweny different templates to make your own webalbum
Apply Masks to your images
Upload your images to ImageShack with one click
Your images look even better with added support for Image Interpolation and AntiAlias
Added background color
- Version 2.2 | Release Date: 2006-08-26 | Download
Fixed a bug in webtemplate
Added 'Profiles' (Quickly apply custom sizes to all your pictures.)
Rotate your pictures
- Version 2.1 | Release Date: 2006-07-12 | Download
Added a new webalbum template
Fixed a bug
- Version 3.8.3 | Release Date: 2006-01-09 | Download
- Version 3.8.2 | Release Date: 2006-01-09 | Download
Licence: Shareware ($14.99)