- Version 2.9 | Release Date: 2009-01-25 | Download
- (Remove Duplicates): completely rewrite the script to work around a bug in the Apple-supplied "grep" command line utility. On system 10.4 and higher the script no longer requires the presence of Message-ID headers for message matching and parsing/matching is several times faster than in previous versions. Many thanks to Charlie Ford and Ben Trask for providing new command-line utilities optimized for this task.
- (Archive Messages): fix exporting of root-level mailboxes when preserving the mailbox hierarchy.
- (Archive Messages): fix writing of message separator when writing multiple messages as plain text into a single file.
- (Archive Messages): don't write "\fs20" tags around [Image] place holders when exporting messages as plain text.
- Work around potential race conditions when starting some scripts to avoid "The variable 'theName' is not defined" error messages.
- No longer automatically quit scripts upon completion to allow multiple runs of the same script without having to restart every time (user request).
- Version 2.8.3 | Release Date: 2008-12-31 | Download
- No changes specified