- Version 1.13.1 | Release Date: 2016-06-21 | Download
Playing a sound no longer crashes the app.
Opening the preferences window no longer randomly crashes the app.
Custom sounds now work as intended.
- Version 1.10 | Release Date: 2016-02-27 | Download
New: You can now pick a vibrant black background for full-screen notifications.
New: You can now take a break before it's due.
Fixed: The preferences window sometimes showed the wrong tab being selected.
- Version 1.6.2 | Release Date: 2014-03-25 | Download
What's New in Version 1.6.2
â¢ Fixed a bug where the display of the remaining time of your break was incorrect.
- Version 1.6.1 | Release Date: 2014-03-01 | Download
Bug fix for Mountain Lion users
- Version 1.6.0 | Release Date: 2014-02-22 | Download
• NEW! Rest.app can now suggest exercise ideas for you. Just find the option in the preferences window.
• Pause for a set period of time. Never forget to activate Rest again after watching a movie.
• Make sure you take your breaks. Just tell Rest to prevent you from working during breaks and you'll have to step away from the computer until your break is over. Warning: Apart from restarting your computer, there will be no way to continue working. All your apps will continue to run as normal in the background.
• You can now reset the options to default
• Added a robust crash handler/reporter
- Version 1.5.0 | Release Date: 2014-02-21 | Download
<div class="product-review" metrics-loc="Titledbox_What's New in Version 1.5.0" more-text="More">
What's New in Version 1.5.0
<p>• Rest can now take over the screen when a break starts (and show you beautiful images). Find the setting in Preferences > Advanced.<br /><br />• Optionally, you can now see the time remaining in the menu, when you click on Rest's menubar icon.</p>
Licence: Commercial with demo