- Version 2.1.1 | Release Date: 2011-03-28 | Download
â¢ DROPBOX READY: Is now possibile to use sym-links for themes folder in place of the standard local folder. CompletelyÂ rebuiltÂ the systemÂ toÂ readÂ theÂ externalÂ paths.
The applicationÂ automaticallyÂ recognizes the local or remote folder;
â¢ Texts are now correctly imported and exported into projects;
â¢ Improved recognition of image folders of themes.
â¢ Intel ONLY version, requires OSX 10.5 or later;
â¢ minor bug fixes and improvements;
- Version 2.0.0b | Release Date: 2008-07-24 | Download
- Updated functions:
- Antialiasing removes artifacts, note: antialias works only on videocards with full CoreImage support;
- Reflection : fixed the position for rotated source images, is now possible to change the gradient;
- LiveVideo: the resolution of the live video is now at 640x480 pixel;
- Scale Layer is now up to 400%;
- Better offscreen buffers handling;
- Better layer recognition during mouse operations;
- New Features Completely redesigned new interface thru drawers. The new modular design helps the grouping of similar functions, and will help us to implement future groups of functions easily.
- Layer browsing a coloured frame helps to better identiy the layer currently selected; Crop: is now possible to crop any layer, beyond his bounds; Guides: Snap-to-object guides provides pinpoint alignment of the layers. This function is available with hotkey, cursor arrows or just trhu a checkbok; Text: is now possible to insert any text you want: selectable font, size, color and typeface. And more, once the text is âflattenedâ to a layer all the features (eg.: core image filters, rotation and so on) are available for this layer; The new Project file will contains text layers and you can modify them when you want. Core Image Filters: a gallery of filters to apply onto any layer (more will be added in future); Custom Alpha Masking: the software provide a lot of masks, with proper dynamic gradient, to apply over any layer; The classic dynamic masking apply a transparent linear gradient over the image, its possible to rotate, scale, fit-to-layer, and modify the gradient in real time. Aside nice effects (like a star-shaped mask) we provide some border-related masks for rectangular images, to personalize the frame of the layer;
- New Drawer are: Text: text handling functions Filters: Core Image filters for the layers Extras: a collection of various features like the frame, shadow, reflection and live video (from iSight or other video sources); Colors: standard color operations, hue, brightness, fill, and so on Alpha: a gallery of masks with gradient, including rotation, scale, fit to layer
- Version 1.0.81 | Release Date: 2008-06-14 | Download
bug fixed concerning a problem int the Save Image function with PPC based Macs
additionals security checks added to the dynamic preview manage
- Version 1.0.8 | Release Date: 2008-06-04 | Download
Fixed bug in the âall themesâ vs âpredisposedâ selector of the previous version 1.0.7.
Added option Enable/Disable previews
- Version 1,0,7 | Release Date: 2008-05-29 | Download
- RW4 ready: RW4 subfolders support. With the new RW4 is possible to sort themes in separate folders. RWmt now supports this feature.
Image Reflection: The new reflection feature let you mirror any image with an user defined transparent gradient to tune the length of the reflection.
Support for PNG with Transparency: From now PNGs with transparent backgrounds can be used straight as the main theme's image.
Redesigned Relative to Absolute scale: The matrix transformation system relative to the realtime scaling of the objects was redesigned to make easier handling (picking, moving and so on) of any object for the user.
New button for the choice between optmized (predisposed) themes and all themes containing images. The use of the tool is easier with predisposed themes because with key images.
Welcome page and menus updated
Minor bux fixes
- Version 1.0.6 | Release Date: 2007-11-29 | Download
â¢ Fully compatible: Tiger and Leopard
â¢ Live iSight: RWmt now handles iSight live video and grab straight into a project layer!
â¢ Project saving: From now you're able to save the layered project to disk (..very hard work!)
â¢ Auto Update: By using SPARKLE you can now update Rwmt automatically
â¢ bug fixed: Sometimes a duplicated layer appears in the layers menu with a wrong name
- Version 1.0.5 | Release Date: 2007-06-18 | Download
- No changes specified
- Version 1.0.38 | Release Date: 2006-12-12 | Download
- No changes specified
Licence: Shareware (â¬15,80 f)