- Version 1.5.2 | Release Date: 2012-02-28 | Download
What's New in Version 1.5.2
• SEB can open additional browser windows now.
• In addition SEB can optionally ignore links requesting to open in a new window which direct to a different host than the one of the current page.
• Improved integrity of the SEB environment by elevating all SEB windows (including the background covering windows) on a higher window level than regular windows and enhanced suppression of other applications opening alert windows, requesting to become active and switching to foreground.
SEB now blocks the systems screen shot function (in OS X 10.7 Lion), preventing users to save pictures of the browser windows.
• New option to enable or disable browsing back/forward (with cmd + cursor right/left keys). This can prevent users to browse back out of an exam to an unprotected start page.
• The clipboard is now cleared when SEB starts and before it quits. But the content of the clipboard (if it's a text string) is saved before SEB clears it, and by pressing a new link button in general preferences pane you can paste that saved string to the Start URL field.
• Added option to prevent full screen invoked by Flash (usually used in Flash video players) when third party applications are allowed. When switching to third party applications is disabled, Flash fullscreen mode is deactivated generally now for security reasons.
• New option in advanced preferences pane to download a PDF file and open it in a third party application instead of viewing it inline.
• Added an option to choose the name and path of a file to be uploaded automatically: If users download a file, edit it in a third party application and save it with the same name at the same path, pressing the "chose file" button in the browser window doesn't present a file requester, instead the file is automatically chosen.
- Version 1.3.1 | Release Date: 2012-01-21 | Download
- No changes specified