- Version 2.0.1 | Release Date: 2012-02-18 | Download
What's New in Version 2.0.1
• Bug fix on the recording frame not looking pixel perfect
• Removed the system 'focus ring' from the buttons
- Version 2.0 | Release Date: 2012-02-17 | Download
What's New in Version 2.0
• All New Design!
• Camera Capture:
- Record videos and snap photos with your built-in or external web-cam!
- Unlike the standard camera capture in Mac OS, Screeny does NOT produce "mirrored" images or video.
- Move and scale the video feed around anywhere on your desktop.
- photos and video taken with your web-cam can be automatically uploaded to the cloud.
• Picture in Picture
- Want to capture video of yourself inside of your screencast? Picture in Picture (PIP) enables you to do just that.
- You can even re-size the PIP video feed up or down and move it around your screen to make it fit well with your Screen Capture area.
• Window Selection
- Capture any specific window.
- Rolling over the windows on your screen will give you two buttons: Record and Image Snap.
- Clicking any window will bring up the control menu.
• Mouse Click Highlight
- Optionally show a highlight animation whenever you click anywhere while recording your screen.
• New Frame Rates: 24 & 25
• Opening files in the web browser after upload is now an option
- Version 1.2.2 | Release Date: 2011-11-23 | Download
What's New in Version 1.2.2
• Added the ability to Cancel an upload to CloudApp
- Click the 'X' icon in the drop down menu next to the Upload % counter
• Bug Fix for Non-US Country Keyboard Settings
- A bug that perviously would crash Screeny when using a Non-US keyboard setting has been fixed.
- Version 1.2.1 | Release Date: 2011-08-13 | Download
What's New in Version 1.2.1
• Various Bug Fixes for Lion
- Fixed bug that prevented you from recording on external monitors.
- Improved reliability.
- Version 1.2 | Release Date: 2011-08-04 | Download
What's New in Version 1.2
Full Mac OS X Lion (10.7) Support!
- Version 1.1 | Release Date: 2011-07-12 | Download
What's New in Version 1.1
• Cloud App support!
- Optionally have Images & Video automatically uploaded to your Cloud App account!
- Optionally compress videos in the highest quality H.264 before uploading to Cloud App to save on file size.
- View upload & compression progress for Cloud App uploads in the Menu Bar drop down.
• More Video Frame Rates!
- Record in 60, 30, 20, or 15 Frames Per Second.
- Improves recording quality for slower machines, or when not much CPU power is available at the time of recording. Previously only 60 FPS was available.
• Record System Audio!
- Requires a 3rd party plugin.
- Instructions on the Screeny Support site.
- Version 1.0 | Release Date: 2011-07-04 | Download
- No changes specified
Licence: Commercial with demo