Licence: Shareware (Donation)
- Version 1.2.6 | Release Date: 2009-02-03 | Download
- Ã¢ÂÂ¢ Fixed a problem with the movie downloader. Ã¢ÂÂ¢ Added "Preferences" button to windows. Ã¢ÂÂ¢ The "Options" drawer is automatically opened if the option to view selected files is on.
- Version 1.1.7 | Release Date: 2008-03-30 | Download
- You may now associate a specific download directory with each batch download window. The default download directory for new windows is taken from the "Default Destination" specified in the Preferences window (whose default value in turn is your standard internet download folder.) This location is stored in the Seatubes document associated with the window when saved to disk.
- The document windows now contain a log pane (as part of a split view shared with the URL list). All messages go to the log pane, and alerts have been eschewed in order that they do not block a batch download.
- Whenever you try to add a URL which is not a video URL to the URL list, Seatubes will try to import all video URLs it contains and add them to the URL list. (This feature applies to all methods of adding URLs: bookmarklet, "Current Browser URL" button and drag and drop onto the URL list.)
- The "Import URL" button was not being deactivated during an active batch download.
- Version 1.1.4 | Release Date: 2007-12-20 | Download
The current version is 1.1.4. (Not 1.4.)
- Version 1.4 | Release Date: 2007-12-14 | Download
- Seatubes now replaces HTML character entity references (such as "&" for '&') by the actual character in video titles.
- Version 1.1.3 | Release Date: 2007-11-24 | Download
- Fixed an incompatibility with Version 1.0 of the Perian QuickTime components that prevented FLV movie files from being fully exported into other formats (after several seconds the exported movie would only display a white screen.)
- Version 1.1.2 | Release Date: 2007-10-15 | Download
- The creator code for the Camino web browser changed with its final 1.0 release, and Seatubes has been updated to reflect that change so that the "Current Web Page" button supports it.
- Version 1.1.1 | Release Date: 2007-10-09 | Download
- Added a software update mechanism that enables Seatubes to automatically check for updates on program launch. (You can turn this feature on and off in the Preferences.)
- You can use the new "Software Update..." command in the Seatubes menu to manually check for current software versions and download them.
- Each Seatubes document now has a button called "Import URL..." which is used to load all the video URLs on a specified YouTube page for batch downloading. (Note: there is also a File menu command by the same name which will import URLs from a specified YouTube page into a new Seatubes document window.)
- Bug fix: When the selected files in the file list were not contiguous the "Delete" button did not work, i.e. none of the selected items were deleted from the list.
- Bug fix: When exporting with the option to use the movie title as the filename, Seatubes encountered an error if the title contained a colon character ":"
- Added "help tags" to most buttons.
- Version 1.0.8 | Release Date: 2007-08-31 | Download
- New preference option to add a custom icon to the downloaded files. The icon is created from the movie "poster frame." This option is on by default.
- Bug fix: when saving with the option to use the movie title as the filename, Seatubes encountered an error if the title contained a forward slash character "/" (since that is the directory separator.)
- Version 1.0.7 | Release Date: 2007-08-28 | Download
- No changes specified