- Version 4.0.2 | Release Date: 2008-09-16 | Download
A very quick release to correct some more things. It seems I did not get all the field sorting right, so there is a fix for that. The edit command is now Command-\ (not Command-/ as I incorrectly said in the last post). Lastly, there are a few users still having problems of a nature that I cannot reproduce on my own system. I've added extra debug in this release that will help narrow down these issues.
- Version 4.0.1 | Release Date: 2008-09-15 | Download
- Added version attributes to the export XML.
- Group Settings now maintains field ordering on close.
- A number of users reported that Command-E to edit a Secret no longer works. This is because it conflicts with a standard key combination in the Edit menu. I have changed the keyboard shortcut to Command-/. (This is not a fix, it was that way in 4.0.0, I'm just noting it here).
- Some users could not sync with the iPhone. I have fixed two bugs here, one an initialization issue that caused a crash during authentication, the other was a bug that caused the sync to go badly wrong if you had more than one document open on your Mac.
- Hopefully the AutoOpen works every time now. This is about my third try at eliminating this bug so that's why I say hopefully. Please let me know.
- XML export now exports and imports attachments.
- Version 4.0 | Release Date: 2008-09-13 | Download
- Version 3.2 | Release Date: 2007-12-15 | Download
- Now supports both Leopard and Tiger
- iPhone viewer
- User interface updates
- Version 2.2.3 | Release Date: 2006-11-12 | Download
- No changes specified
Licence: Shareware ($25)