- Version 1.7.1 | Release Date: 2013-11-14 | Download
What's New in Version 1.7.1
- Bugfix: Quick look using spacebar working again
- Bugfix: Docking position in rare cases not saved
- Various bugfixes
- Version 1.7.0 | Release Date: 2013-10-26 | Download
What's New in Version 1.7.0
Compatible with OS X Mavericks
- Version 1.6.0 | Release Date: 2012-03-18 | Download
What's New in Version 1.6.0
- Added "Quick Look"-support. Press spacebar while files are selected.
- Added Copy/Paste Support. Use CMD-C and CMD-V.
- 'Enter'-key now opens the selected file.
- Fixed an issue which could cause a crash.
- Fixed an issue where the toolbar buttons stayed disabled.
- Version 1.5.2 | Release Date: 2011-07-11 | Download
What's New in Version 1.5.2
- Fixed an issue where performance could degrade or a crash could occur
- Fixed an issue when changing resolution or switching monitors
- Version 1.5.1 | Release Date: 2011-07-05 | Download
What's New in Version 1.5.1
- minimum window size has been reduced
- minus button now also allows to hide (applications, recents, downloads)
- fixed a memory leak
- SideFolders accessible while viewing Desktop in Expose
- fixed an issue which could cause the preferences window to crash
- fixed an issue where a dropped-in application appeared as a folder
- Version 1.3.1 | Release Date: 2011-06-07 | Download
<div class="product-review" metrics-loc="Titledbox_What's New in Version 1.3.1" more-text="More">
What's New in Version 1.3.1
<p>- Folders can now be browsed inside SideFolders<br />- The SideFolders window can be resized and moved by dragging the titlebar<br />- The time before SideFolders shows can now be configured.<br />- The time before SideFolders hides can now be configured.<br />- Fixed a memory leak</p>
Licence: Commercial with demo