- Version 0.9.5 beta 1 | Release Date: 2010-04-03 | Download
-an improved Cocoa interface
-better graphic compatibility
-better emulation compatibility
-a new sound plugin for Intel Macs: Azimer Audio 0.55.1.
- Version 0.9.2 | Release Date: 2007-12-21 | Download
- sixtyforce now supports QuickLook thumbnails for game freezes.
- Fixed window redrawing problems on Leopard.
- Fixed a bug that reversed left and right audio on Intel machines.
- Fixed a bug that prevented game freezes from remembering cartridge locations.
- Fixed a bug that caused window resizing to snap awkwardly.
- Cleaned up a few things that may or may not have been causing trouble.
- Several cosmetic tweaks and improvements.
- Version 0.9.1 | Release Date: 2007-07-25 | Download
This version fixes a bug that could cause sixtyforce to unexpectedly quit on Intel machines.
- Version 0.9.0 | Release Date: 2007-03-02 | Download
- Lots of bug fixes and improvements to the core emulation. Many things run now that did not before and even more things just plain run better. Here's a short list of games that now run properly: Zelda: Majora's Mask, Star Fox, Banjo Kazooie, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Turok 2, Turok 3 and more. (There are not all playable due to graphics issues.)
- You can now enable autosaving when loading a freeze state. (This will copy any saved game from the freeze state to your autosave.)
- Fixed some bugs in the dsp emulation to improve sound
- Fixed a bug that could cause sixtyforce to freeze on launch.
- Fixed a bug that caused some USB devices to crash sixtyforce on launch. (For ex: Some Wacom tablets.)
- Changed the default keyboard settings to map better to MacBook keyboards.
- Fixed the default settings for Xbox and Xbox 360 controllers.
- Version 0.9.0b1 | Release Date: 2007-01-02 | Download
- Version 0.8.5 | Release Date: 2006-11-03 | Download
- Compatibility fixes that have a number of new games running.
- The Intel emulation core is now completely equivalent to the PowerPC version.
- Game freezes have been rewritten and are now more reliable.
- Controller memory packs and cartridge memory saving have been rewritten and improved quite a bit.
- Lots of tweaks and bug fixes throughout the entire application.
- Version 0.8.5b3 | Release Date: 2006-09-19 | Download
- Fixed several major crashing bugs.
- Fixed lots of emulation glitches on Intel machines.
- Audio works on Intel machiens nows.
- Implemented more of the core emulation for Intel machines.
The good: This version fixes a lot of problems on Intel machines. It's very playable! If you've been waiting for a good Intel version of sixtyforce, you should check it out.
The bad: Saving games is disabled in this version because it's horribly broken. Compatibility for the Intel version still isn't quite on par with the PowerPC version. (But it's much closer now!)
- Version 0.8.5b2 | Release Date: 2006-09-03 | Download
0.8.5b2 is "a Universal Preview version meant to whet your appetite. On Intel machines it will run a single game (Super Mario 64) nearly perfectly (albeit without sound)."
- Version 0.8.5b1 | Release Date: 2006-07-14 | Download
- No changes specified
Licence: Shareware ($15)