- Version 2.1 | Release Date: 2012-05-15 | Download
What's New in Version 2.1
• Added a backup alarm in case the active player doesn't play its alarm music (ex: you are using Rdio and your Internet connection is down when the alarm starts).
• Sleepytime can now shuffle your alarm playlist temporarily to make sure you wake up to a different song every day.
• Better support for Rdio.
• You can now tell Sleepytime to continue playing music when you get up instead of being forced to either snooze or stop the alarm music.
• Fixed: Launch should now be *much* zippier!
• Fixed: Sleepytime sometimes forgot the selected iTunes alarm playlist at launch.
• Fixed: In some cases Sleepytime prevented shutdown by relaunching the active player.
• Fixed: Wrong progress indication when using Rdio.
• Fixed: Non-functional "Play" button when using Rdio.
• Fixed: The volume slider sometimes displayed the wrong value.
• Fixed: The alarm preview button appeared even if the alarm wasn't preview-able.
• Fixed: The active fullscreen composition was reset when entering the Compositions preferences tab.
• Fixed: Much less logging.
• Note: Sleepytime is now 64-bit only.
- Version 2.0 | Release Date: 2010-07-05 | Download
- No changes specified
Licence: Shareware ($4.99)