- Version 1.0.3 | Release Date: 2011-06-17 | Download
- Snagit http://www.techsmith.com/snagitmactudi/default.ashx Most recent changes with links to updates. en Version 1.0.3 http://download.techsmith.com/update/snagitmac/enu/rnotes.html Fri, 17 Jun 2011 15:55:07 -0400
- Version 1 | Release Date: 2010-11-09 | Download
SnagIt for Mac is officially out of beta.
Fact Sheet: Snagit on Mac 1.0
Capture your screen
â¢ Snagit on Mac provides two primary options for capturing:
â¢ Flexible and smart All-in-One capture.
â¢ Window capture enables the simple capturing of one of several open windows.
â¢ Auto scrolling enables capturing content from websites, applications, folders, email, etc., thatâs âbelowâ or âbeyondâ whatâs visible on the screen.
â¢ The Snagit on Mac capture window is a small, flexible interface and can be moved to either side of the screen or turned off completely (capture commands can be made through hotkeys).
Edit and enhance your capture
â¢ After taking a capture, Snagit on Mac simplifies the editing process by automatically opening the capture in the editor for previewing and editing. This feature can also be easily turned off for taking multiple captures before editing.
â¢ The Snagit on Mac editor enables captures to be enhanced with professional-quality, finishing touches.
â¢ Editing tools such as special effects, annotations such as callouts and arrows can give captures a polished and/or creative look.
â¢ Snagit on Macâs canvas enables combining multiple captures and special effects into one image.
â¢ Edge effects add a professional, finished look to a capture through drop shadows, torn edges, borders, perspective and reflection. These effects can be mixed together or easily unapplied.
â¢ Snagit on Mac automatically stores unsaved capture project files.
â¢ Donât worry about the cursor â“ Snagit on Mac always captures the cursor as a separate object that can be moved or deleted.
Save and share your visual content
â¢ Mac users are familiar with dragging and dropping as a common way to move images to different applications and Snagit on Mac is no different. It supports drag and drop for all iWorks solutions, Microsoft Office products and anything that Finder supports.
â¢ Share Snagit on Mac images through outputs including email, Screencast.com, FTP and Copy All.
â¢ When saving a capture, chose from a variety of file formats including SNAGPROJ, PNG, JPEG, JP2, TIFF, GIF and BMP.
- Version 1.0.0 | Release Date: 2010-10-11 | Download
- Snagit http://www.techsmith.com/snagitmactudi/default.ashx Most recent changes with links to updates. en Version 1.0.0 http://download.techsmith.com/update/snagitmac/enu/rnotes.html Mon, 11 Oct 2010 14:20:56 -0400
- Version 0.6.0 | Release Date: 2009-12-15 | Download
- No changes specified
Licence: Closed beta