- Version 2.10 | Release Date: 2013-10-31 | Download
What's New in Version 2.10
MIDI playback: the blue "current notes" indicator didn't appear correctly in Mavericks. Fixed.
- Version 2.9 | Release Date: 2013-06-26 | Download
What's New in Version 2.9
- MIDI playback: improved the "loop selection" function
- Version 2.4 | Release Date: 2012-05-31 | Download
What's New in Version 2.4
Added a welcome window
- Version 2.3 | Release Date: 2012-03-22 | Download
What's New in Version 2.3
- Fret numbers are written on a white background, making the tablature easier to read
- Improved the quality of prints
- Version 2.2 | Release Date: 2012-02-08 | Download
What's New in Version 2.2
- MIDI playback: play legato slides without striking the second note.
- Version 2.1 | Release Date: 2011-10-27 | Download
What's New in Version 2.1
In some cases, when using the metronome intro, "Play from Selection" would start only after a long delay. It's been fixed.
- Version 2.0 | Release Date: 2011-09-09 | Download
- Added support for full screen on Lion.
- Added a new side-by-side view which automatically kicks in when the document window is enlarged enough to fit two pages in width. It's ideal for those using HD resolutions (ie. latest iMacs or Mac Book Pro's).
- Improved rendering performances in some cases.
- Updated the Apple Remote code to work with Lion too.
- Added 64-bit support.
- Version 1.39 | Release Date: 2011-06-20 | Download
Added zoom control at the bottom of the tablature window.
- Version 1.38 | Release Date: 2011-05-31 | Download
- Version 1.37 | Release Date: 2010-12-11 | Download
The play rate slider in the toolbar shows the scaling factor too. Also, it's possible to click on the percentage to edit the value manually.
- Version 1.36 | Release Date: 2010-10-12 | Download
- Print has been tweaked to exploit the full printable area (less white margin).
- Improved rendering of floating texts.
- Improved rendering of hammer-on/pull-off ties.
- Version 1.35 | Release Date: 2010-07-06 | Download
Implemented support for tabs containing Unicode texts.
- Version 1.34 | Release Date: 2010-04-26 | Download
This release improves the rendering of tie arcs in the standard notation so that they never overlap.
- Version 1.33 | Release Date: 2010-03-09 | Download
- This version uses the same algorithm implemented in Tablatures to decide the direction of note flags in the standard notation.
- Version 1.32 | Release Date: 2010-01-31 | Download
- Improved the stability during MIDI playback
- Version 1.31 | Release Date: 2009-11-23 | Download
- A Preferences window has been added. You can now choose which score to see by default (if empty, TabView will display the other one anyway) and which score to mute by default.
- Version 1.30 | Release Date: 2009-10-29 | Download
- MIDI playback: the tempo slider can be used to speed the song up too (up to 2x faster than the tempo set in the document).
- Version 1.29 | Release Date: 2009-07-15 | Download
- When Metronome Intro was enabled, the bass score was active and you choose to start playing from a bar that didn't exist in the guitar score (because it was shorter than the bass one), a crash occurred. Fixed.
- MIDI playback: fixed a crash that occurred with scores incorrectly containing Guitar In symbols for non-defined guitars.
- Version 1.28 | Release Date: 2009-06-30 | Download
This version fixes a race condition that could trigger a crash if you changed Display Mode while playing a tab.
- Version 1.27 | Release Date: 2009-06-09 | Download
This version fixes a possible crash that happened with some tablatures when trying to play them or convert them to MIDI files.
- Version 1.26 | Release Date: 2009-03-23 | Download
- Rhythm slash: fixed a rendering bug involving beamings of 16th notes.
- Display an error dialog in case the required system fonts cannot be opened.
- Version 1.25 | Release Date: 2009-01-19 | Download
This release adds an useful feature for your practice sessions: "Play Selection". As the name implies, it plays the selected part of the tablature, then it stops, so you can immediately practice it on your guitar.
- Version 1.24 | Release Date: 2008-11-17 | Download
This update fixes a problem with certain tabs that were causing TabView to crash.
- Version 1.23 | Release Date: 2008-11-05 | Download
- This update adds an option to mute either the guitar or the bass score (see the MIDI -> Mute menu) to help you with your practice.
- Version 1.22 | Release Date: 2008-08-12 | Download
- MIDI playback: when a repeat end bar line is encountered, its repeat count value is ignored if there are alternate endings in the bar. This behaviour is similar to that of PowerTabEditor.
- Added a keyboard shortcut to start playing from the selection: shift + spacebar.
- MIDI playback: added an option to start with a metronome intro (MIDI -> Metronome Intro).
- Version 1.21 | Release Date: 2008-07-24 | Download
In this version, MIDI playback can be paused. A Pause button is available among those that can be added to the toolbar.
- Version 1.20 | Release Date: 2008-05-21 | Download
This version fixes a problem that sometimes caused the "Play from selection" function to work incorrectly in presence of repeated sections.
- Version 1.19 | Release Date: 2008-04-24 | Download
- No changes specified
Licence: Commercial with demo