- Version 4.9 | Release Date: 2010-04-20 | Download
Release 4.9 (Build 100419)
* Added support for the new Intel Mobile Core i7-600, i5-500, i5-400, i3-300 processor series ("Arrandale").
* Added support for the new MacBook Pro (2010) computers.
* Added new feature to detect if a processor supports Intel Turbo Boost technology. The list of supported overclocking frequencies can be displayed in the "Processor > More Info" sheet of the System Information window.
* By user request, the splash window being displayed while the application is starting up can now be suppressed.
* By user request, the sensor window will no longer resize itself to show all configured sensor values when it is being opened. It will keep the previous size preferred by the user until it is being reconfigured.
* The command line version of the program will now use the special output value "-" to indicate a sensor which has been detected but cannot retrieve any values at the moment.
- Version 2.7 (Build 090324) | Release Date: 2009-03-24 | Download
Added full support for the new Mac Pro series (March 2009). This includes support for processors using IntelÂ® Coreâ¢ i7 technology and simultaneous multi-threading.