- Version 3.2 | Release Date: 2007-07-25 | Download
* The primary IP address of your Mac is showed in the TftpServer main window
* Added two toolbar buttons which put in the clipboard the Cisco IOS command that will copy the startup-config to/from tftp, with the IP of your Mac and the name of the selected file already filled in (these buttons are not part of the default toolbar, so you have to customize the TftpServer toolbar if you want to use them)
* The name of the file actually selected in the working path's file listing is copied to the clipboard with the usual [Cmd]-C keys
* Type-ahead more...
- Version 3.1 | Release Date: 2006-07-11 | Download
- No changes specified