- Version 1.9.1 | Release Date: 2013-11-27 | Download
What's New in Version 1.9.1
* Fixed password and error screens on Mavericks. Sorry that this took so long to get here. It was uploaded within days of the release of Mavericks, but Apple took this long to approve a bugfix.
- Version 1.9 | Release Date: 2013-10-02 | Download
What's New in Version 1.9
* Add support for PMA files.
* Better support for broken Zip files.
* Fixed bugs in handling of NSIS and MSI files.
* Now deletes partially extracted files after cancelling extraction.
- Version 1.8 | Release Date: 2013-08-22 | Download
What's New in Version 1.8
* Fixed some more problems with opening TAR files.
* Added support for XIP files.
* Fixed some crashes and unsupported files for RAR.
* Better support for RAR Mac OS X SFX files.
* Fixed crashes for certain CAB and PDF files.
* Added support for comments in Amiga LhA files.
- Version 1.7 | Release Date: 2013-06-26 | Download
What's New in Version 1.7
* Fix a bug that would make files with invalid filenames not work in Zip and Exe files.
* Fix some small memory leaks.
* Some small interface tweaks.
* Read-only attributes for files in archives are now ignored. This caused some files not to extract correctly in older versions.
* Fix a bug with parsing Tar files.
- Version 1.2 | Release Date: 2012-04-27 | Download
- Added option for opening extracted files in the Finder.
- Added Services for opening and extracting archives.
- Added option for closing browser windows after extraction.
- Added a workaround for a Mac OS X sandbox bug that was causing extracted apps to not launch properly.
- Fixed extraction of partial RAR files.
- Fixed spurious warnings about resource forks for some Zip files.
Licence: Shareware ($3.99)