- Version 2.7.1 | Release Date: 2014-03-05 | Download
What's New in Version 2.7.1
[Bug Fix] Mistakes related to time zone for Guatemala.
[Bug Fix] Link to App Store was wrong.
[Bug Fix] Other small Bug fixes.
- Version 2.7 | Release Date: 2014-02-18 | Download
What's New in Version 2.7
If you want to place The Clock on the right side of your menu bar, visit my website to know how.
[New] Export/Import The Clock settings. Useful if you are making a clean install of OS X, or want to have the same settings across your Macs.
[New] For the users who prefer to access The Clock from the Dock, a new Dock mode option has been added.
[Improvement] Back To Time slider has now a smaller granularity.
[Improvement] Bug Fix related to the reset of the Take a Break feature.
[Improvement] Other Bug fixes.
- Version 2.6.5 | Release Date: 2014-01-05 | Download
What's New in Version 2.6.5
You want to place The Clock on the right side of your menu bar? Visit my website to know how.
- New option to keep the Back to Time slider always visible
- CPU Optimization.
- Bug fix
- Version 2.6.4 | Release Date: 2013-12-13 | Download
What's New in Version 2.6.4
-People using the desktop set with 'Graphite' colors mode will appreciate this update.
- Version 2.6.2 | Release Date: 2013-11-17 | Download
What's New in Version 2.6.2
You want to have The Clock always on the right side of your MenuBar, visit my website to know how.
In this release:
-Bug Fix for users with multi-monitor setups and using Mavericks, where the CPU usage was high.
-Other small bug fix related to multi-monitor configuration and Mavericks
- Version 2.6 | Release Date: 2013-10-27 | Download
What's New in Version 2.6
- New Big Digital Clock for world clock.
- New Feature to open automatically The Clock window at login.
- Other enhancement.
- Bug fix time offset feature.
- Version 2.5 | Release Date: 2013-08-20 | Download
What's New in Version 2.5
- Show/Hide the calendar.
- Option to put The Clock as floating window.
- Enhance BackToTime feature.
- Time offset information.
- Slight UI improvement.
- Bug fix
- more ...
- Version 2.0 | Release Date: 2013-06-26 | Download
What's New in Version 2.0
- Back to time new feature.
- Anchor, stay on top new Feature.
- Alias for city name.
- More than 4 time zones display simultaneously.
- Global Shortcut to Show The Clock.
- Shortcuts for navigate in calendar and other items as preferences, ...
- Location and other time zone in menu bar.
- Add Military Time Zone.
- Calendar without week number.
- Scroll bar bug for some system
- Follow properly the regional setting for the date order.
- Bug with working hours
- Start first day of the week to follow properly the regional setting.
- Fonts in the menu bar as per Apple Stock clock.
- Tooltip now displayed as expected.
- Week Days in Calendar
- Version 1.2.1 | Release Date: 2012-02-06 | Download
- No changes specified
Licence: Shareware ($3.99)