- Version 2.0beta | Release Date: 2011-03-24 | Download
- A filter feature to allow filtering of activities.
- A planning tool to plan activities ahead and predict the intensity of the plans to avoid overtraining.
- Import single TCX-files to support the newest Garmin units using the ANT-agent.
- Location Window now allows drag and drop reordering.
- Categories Window now allows drag and drop reordering.
- Moved the Start and End date pickers from the Main Window to Preferences.
- Changed the Summary setup so it now consists of a Graph setup and a data filter.
- The Main Window Lists has been completely recoded to be faster and more dynamic.
- The Category dropdown menu in Reports is now color coded.
- Expanded nodes in the Category and the Location windows now stays expanded.
- Added a daily summary field to the main window.
- The Elevation Correction is back and fixed.
- Version 1.10.24 | Release Date: 2009-04-01 | Download
- Max.Cadence editfield and Max.Heartrate editfield were left read-only. Fixed
- Mapview no longer displayed any map. Fixed
- Custom map transparency is now set to 0% as default instead 100%
- Version 1.10.23 | Release Date: 2009-02-13 | Download
- GraphView position not saved. Fixed
- The track is drawn on the map border. Fixed.
- Some graphs in Graphview were not shown for activities witn no distance. Fixed
- Elevation Correction tried to fetch elevation data for non-gps activities. Fixed
- Bug in handling the Elevation Correction thread. Fixed
- Avg.Hr and Max.Hr can now be entered manually.
- Cadence and Max.Cadence can now be entered manually.
- Cadence and Pace fields in the Report window has been rearranged in order to accomodate the changes mentioned above.
- Import basic .hrm-files.
- Version 1.9.22 | Release Date: 2008-08-19 | Download
- Changes to the USGS url disabled the elevation correction. Fixed
- Version 1.9.21 | Release Date: 2008-08-13 | Download
- Reworked the Map View. It now runs faster, has satellite, maps and hybrid maps and allows transparent custom maps.
- Version 1.9.20 | Release Date: 2008-07-22 | Download
- The titlebars of various windows could be positioned above the visible screen if the toolbar was switched of. Fixed
- "OutOfBoundsException" in "Join" activities, when the map window is open. Fixed
- A new USGS url caused the elevation correction to crash. Fixed
- Maximum pace/speed is now based on the smoothed pace/speed values.
- Changed the calories calculation of cycling and swimming, and added mountainbiking and walking to the calculation.
- Export course to Forerunner units (via LoadMyTracks).
- Export course as KML and open in external application (ie. Google Earth).
- Added grade filter to the climb/descent calculation.
- Version 1.9.19 | Release Date: 2008-05-31 | Download
- Entering time in the different Hr-zones (in a manually entered activity) was not working. Fixed
- Graph View caused TrackRunner to crash when saving a manually entered activity. Fixed
- Entering a name and pressing enter in Locations, without clicking "Add Location" first, caused a crash. Fixed
- Avg.Hr and Cadence displayed incorrect figures in a manually entered report (division-by-zero). Fixed
- Manual Time-control visible through Activity- and Location-treeview in Report. Fixed
- Impossible to go from a non-saved manually entered activity to another activity. Fixed
- Clicking on a day in the large calendar wouldn't always change the date. Fixed
- Map zooming out-of-bounds when zooming too fast. Hopefully fixed
- Lap maximum pace/speed is now based on the smoothed pace/speed values.
- Added lap bar-graphs to Graph View.
- Version 1.8.18 | Release Date: 2008-02-09 | Download
NilObjectException when clicking an updating treeview in the main window. Fixed
Unable to delete last point. Fixed
Info bubble on the last point on the map causes a crash if that point is deleted. Fixed
Custom maps are not automatically refreshed during adjustment. Fixed
User set pace range for the map overlays was not stored properly. Fixed
Pace/Speed curves not always drawn properly if the activity contained "stopped" time. Fixed
Speed plotted over distance in the graph view are not working with US units. Fixed
Distance was incorrect in the distribution window. Fixed
Distance wasn't calculated for activities imported from FR x01 (introduced in 1.8.17). Fixed
Bug in marking days in the mini calendar. Fixed
Minor bug in the displayed pace allowing 60 seconds to be displayed (ex. 5.60min/mi). Fixed
The time for stationary activities without distance data available were incorrect. Fixed
Made the Main Window toolbar customizable.
Added toolbar to Graph View, Distribution, Map, Samples and Summary.
Added "Join Activities" to the menu.
- Version 1.8.17 | Release Date: 2007-11-07 | Download
Invalid first lap in some activities. Introduced in 1.8.16. Fixed
- Version 1.8.16 | Release Date: 2007-11-06 | Download
Timeout error in the ElevationLoader thread. Fixed
The elevation points are not refreshed when zooming in or out. Fixed
Athlete height in US-units is not saved properly. Fixed
Latitude, Longitude and Elevation are only shown as positive vaues in the Samples window. Fixed
The elevation correction might give wrong results in ares not using "." as decimal separator. Fixed
Track points 1 and 2 are switched if the first lap is recorded as starting before the first recorded track point. Fixed
Transparency issues in the toolbars which became obvious in Leopard. Fixed
Various minor Leopard issues. Fixed
Added "Delete" point to the manual elevation editor.
The "Expires After" value in the elevation correction is now set to 0 for points with 0 elevation.
The elevation scale in the Graph window has been improved.
Avg. Cadence is now based on "active" periods instead of the total elapsed time.
- Version 1.8.15 | Release Date: 2007-10-27 | Download
The cursor in the Graph window selected the wrong point if there were an instance of stopped time earlier in the activity . Fixed
The info bubble in the map displayed the wrong elapsed time if there were stopped time earlier in the activity. Fixed
A visible info bubble may cause a crash when changing from a long to a short activity. Fixed
Added the option to use altitude measurements from USGS, to correct the inaccurate GPS altitude.
Added an option to edit the Elevation database (created from the downloaded USGS-data) to customize the database to take minor hills, bridges, tunnels etc. into consideration.
Added an option to have the elevation points from the Elevation database displayed on the map.
Re-organized the windows menu and grouped the items by "feature type"
- Version 1.7.14 | Release Date: 2007-10-21 | Download
Crashing when changing calories or pace/speed settings in the category window, without a category selected. Fixed
Summary only used the primary bars to calculate the maximum bar height. Fixed
Bug in the OpenSettings method, disabling loading of the Google Map Version. Fixed
Speed over Distance in the graph view was disabled. Fixed
Typo's in Samples and Main window. Fixed
Various bugs in the Summary View. Fixed
Added Join Activities to make it possible to combine two or more activities to one.
Added Split Activity to split one activity in two.
Added multi select to the main window to make Join Activities possible.
Added multi select to the map view track editing feature.
Added Align Points to ease the correction of misplaced points.
Added Add Point to the map view.
Added a setting to let pace/speed be displayed as speed in the main window.
Added Efficiency as a possible bar value in the Summary View.