- Version 1.1.5 | Release Date: 2013-11-23 | Download
What's New in Version 1.1.5
- New import flow allows to choose to import code string from lproj only or from source code instead of doing both and providing a warning showing the difference. This removes some of the confusing warning messages users had to see. Import from lproj only if you manually manage your localizable.strings file. Otherwise import from source code.
- Ability to exclude folders from import when importing strings from source code. This allows you to exclude external sub-projects and frameworks from being scanned for string extraction.
- Ability to exclude folders from Macronization. With this feature you can now exclude external frameworks and sub-projects contained inside your project directory, from being scanned for Macronization, thus improving performance and efficiency.
- Added Select/Deselect all on Macronization interface. This is convenient for those having a large number of files scanned.
- Performance improvement by removing messages status from projects tab.
- Updated warning messages for clarity.
- Fixed export issue where translated language files are written into non main project paths (like tests translation folders, dependencies translation folders). - Strings order are now preserved when exporting localized strings files back into Xcode project's lproj folders.
- Version 1.1.4 | Release Date: 2013-10-23 | Download
What's New in Version 1.1.4
Features and improvements:
- Performance improvements for large projects
- Improved Xcode 5 compatibility
- Improved special characters handling for Xcode exports
- Quotes now ignore invalid strings for translation
- Added warning to inform user of invalid strings for translation at checkout
- Increased web services default timeout for large projects
- Fixed issues with extra double quote in exported strings due to leading or trailing space in source string
- Fixed hanging document project export - loading view
- Version 1.1.3 | Release Date: 2013-06-26 | Download
What's New in Version 1.1.3
Features and improvements:
⁃ Major performance improvements for processing projects with large number of strings
⁃ Refreshing translations performance improvements
⁃ Removing languages from projects performance improvements
⁃ Export to Xcode performance improvements
⁃ Leaving text fields in the Edit Default Language and Edit Translation screens performance improvements
⁃ Improved visual feedback by highlighting project item on mouse over
⁃ Improved memory management
⁃ Improved progress reporting during Xcode Export
⁃ Improved error reporting of ibtool errors
⁃ Added Email Us link on the app interface for quick email support
⁃ Xcode Export now warns user if they attempt to navigate away during an export operation
⁃ Fixed problem where ordering projects with large numbers of strings often resulted in network timeout errors
⁃ When a word count cannot be obtained from the server during checkout Traducto now asks the user if it should re-try, instead of beach-balling
⁃ Fixed problem where Xcode ‘Export’ button was sometimes unresponsive
⁃ Fixed crash during Xcode Export on some large projects
⁃ Fixed percentage done calculation in Document projects when editing translations
⁃ Fixed crash when clicking rapidly between toolbar items
⁃ Display of multi-line translator messages is no longer truncated
⁃ Translator messages now sorted chronologically in ascending order
- Version 1.1.2 | Release Date: 2013-02-17 | Download
<div class="product-review" metrics-loc="Titledbox_What's New in Version 1.1.2" more-text="More">
What's New in Version 1.1.2
<p>FEATURES AND IMPROVEMENTS<br /><br /> • Macronization feature: <br />with Macronization developers no longer need to manually add NSLocalizedString macros into their code. If you forgot add localization macros, When you select "Run Macronization" on the import screen, TraductoPro will scan your code for strings that may need localization, and give you the option to select which strings you want to make localized. TraductoPro will then automatically inject the macros into your source code before importing your project, saving you lots of time.<br /><br /> • Xcode edit default language view now displays key count in each category's heading and a total key count for all categories in the Keys column.<br /> • Performance optimization in sandboxed environment.<br /><br /><br />BUG FIXES:<br /> • Fixed export of Chinese to iOS Xcode projects where export dialog incorrectly asks user to add zh-Hans localizations instead of zh.<br /> • Fixed add-to-cart spinning issue with Xcode Project when an imported key has not value. Xcode Import now filters out default language string keys that have empty values, and prevents user from leaving key values blank.<br /> • User can now select the default language lproj if TraductoPro can't uniquely identify it from the Info.plist's Xcode native development region.<br /> • Fixed crash in Xcode pre-export check triggered by path components in a category being less than 5 characters long.<br /> • Handle non-default language lproj folders that are not in the same folder as the default language.<br /> • Only the comment block immediately preceding a key/value pair in a strings file is now imported.<br /> • TraductoPro now detects changes to HTML files and asks user if they want to re-import their Xcode project.<br /> • Fixed export of iOS Xcode projects where the default language contains a region/dialect specifier.<br /> • Fixed crash when placing an order of multiple projects with some with indirect and some with direct translations.<br /> • Order PDF output no longer truncates long language lists.<br /> • Warn user if they attempt to close window whilst a payment is in progress or they are importing an Xcode project.<br /> • Various Mountain Lion compatibility fixes</p>
Licence: Commercial with demo