- Version 2.3.0 | Release Date: 2014-04-03 | Download
What's New in Version 2.3.0
Triumph 2.3 is packed with new features including support for iCloud, a new guitar tuner tool in the Tools menu, improved scrolling behavior in the Content area, new SmartEdit fade types and significantly improved performance.
• We've added a persistent scroll bar in the content area
• Disable the scroll bar in Preferences > General
• Hold down the Option key when scrolling within the Content area to override scrolling in the individual views
NEW SMARTEDIT FADE TYPES
• Ease In
• Ease Out
• Ease In/Out
• Flatten Current Layer to New Layer as Mono
• Source Label to Destination
• Triumph now supports volume adjustments when importing FCPXML
• Improved performance and stability
- Version 2.2.1 | Release Date: 2014-01-08 | Download
What's New in Version 2.2.1
This update improves performance and stability.
- Version 2.2.0 | Release Date: 2013-12-20 | Download
What's New in Version 2.2.0
Triumph 2.2.0 now includes the ability to import and export Final Cut Pro X XML, making Triumph the perfect audio editing companion to Final Cut Pro X. If that wasn't enough, it also now supports native MP3 export using the high quality LAME MP3 encoder. As always, we have made Triumph even faster and more reliable.
- Version 2.1.1 | Release Date: 2013-11-21 | Download
- No changes specified
Licence: Commercial with demo