- Version 3.7 | Release Date: 2011-08-17 | Download
- [FIX] "Convert All" could sometimes crash the application. Fixed.
- [FIX] Under some circumstances, added clips would play in the background. Fixed.
- Version 3.6 | Release Date: 2011-08-15 | Download
- [MOD] The Safari plugin (haxie) is now an official Safari Extension. (with the minor functionality loss it incurs)
- Version 3.5 | Release Date: 2011-06-13 | Download
- [FIX] WebKit is way too unstable for us to support. Removed WebKit Nightly Build support.
- [FIX] Customizations of preset settings would not be saved. Fixed.
- Version 3.4 | Release Date: 2011-05-30 | Download
- [NEW] Growl notification sent when conversion finished.
- [MOD] Simplified output settings.
- [MOD] The Videobox queue can now be resized vertically.
- [MOD] WebKit Nightly Build support. *WebKit nightly builds change, well, nightly. We can not guarantee the plugin will work with every build, on every day. Use at your own risk.
- [FIX] Even better protection against duplicate videos being added to the queue.
- Version 3.3 | Release Date: 2011-01-25 | Download
- [NEW] Reset preferences to factory settings button added.
- [NEW] Added an "Uninstall" option to the dock menu.
- [NEW] Added preference to control the number of concurrent downloads / conversions.
- [MOD] Retrying a conversion after a conversion error now skips the download phase if possible.
- [FIX] Vimeo support fixed.
- [FIX] Better reporting of the clip's stats in the "Save As" dialog.
- [FIX] Intermediary file is now only deleted if the iTunes import was successful.
- [FIX] Tooltips on buttons in the queue were incomplete. Fixed.
- Version 3.0 | Release Date: 2010-04-06 | Download
- [NEW] Added support for the ClickToFlash plugin
- [NEW] HTML5 support. (although detection might be a bit slower)
- [NEW] Added bookmarklet support so you can have a "light" button in other browsers than Safari.
- [NEW] Conversion now uses all available cores, resulting in faster conversion.
- [FIX] Added a "Convert All" menu item and keyboard shortcut to the main application.
- [FIX] In Safari, it was not possible to re-add a deleted video to the queue without reloading the page. Fixed.
- [FIX] Crash when converting then clearing right away. Fixed.
- Version 2.4.1b | Release Date: 2008-01-02 | Download
release notes not made available by developer
- Version 2.1 | Release Date: 2007-10-31 | Download
formerly known as FLVR
- Version 0.9b14 | Release Date: 2007-05-03 | Download
- Improved Options panel. (Hold down "option" and click the toolbar button)
- Added option for de-interlacing video.
- Updated codec. (As of 2007-05-02)
- Version 0.9b12 | Release Date: 2007-04-17 | Download
- General Bug Fixes.
- Updated Video Codec (as of 2007-04-18).
- A fix for some .FLV movies with broken sound.
- A partial fix for the ".MP3" audio option.
- Added partial Russian localization. (Thanks Pavel!)
- Added partial Ukranian localization. (Thanks Pavel!)
- Version 0.9 BETA-7 | Release Date: 2007-03-28 | Download
A simple Options panel (option-click on the toolbar button, or hold down option while using the menu item.)
Latest codec. (3/30/07)
.AVI output support.
H.264 video encoding
Added support for versions of older versions of Tiger (back to 10.4.0)
Dutch localization. (Thanks Jasper!)
General bug fixes.
- Version 0.9 Beta 4 | Release Date: 2007-03-22 | Download
- No changes specified
Licence: Shareware ($15)