Licence: Shareware ($29.95)
- Version 8.6.2 | Release Date: 2013-12-01 | Download
- Clarified the instructions in the program for pasting in your license key when you purchase ('please paste in all 4 lines').
- Detection of CPU overload while recording and playing back is now optional, just in case it misbehaves. Please note that if any incoming data is missed, recording will still be terminated with an error message.
- The 'estimated time to go' figure when burning CDs is now a little more accurate.
- Version 8.6.1 | Release Date: 2013-11-30 | Download
- Fixed a crash when using more than one pass scanning for clicks and when inserting a manual click repair. Sorry about that.
- Fixed 'save corrections' setting not 'sticking' when saving tracks.
- Fixed missing error message when VinylStudio cannot open a file while saving tracks.
- Switch to latest Microsoft development tools (Visual Studio 2013).
- Version 8.6.0 | Release Date: 2013-11-25 | Download
- Some potential 'false positives' detecting DSD over PCM in (e.g.) WAV files have been eliminated.
- Increased the maximum number of batch / default FFT filters from 3 to 5.
- Yet another fix for the ADL GT40 (V8.6.0 Beta 2 was broken in this regard).
- Added a couple of missing screenshots in the Help file AIFF options).
- Version 8.5.4 | Release Date: 2013-10-24 | Download
Fixed (harmless) 'VinylStudio is running in compatibility mode' message on Windows 8.1.
The algorithm that VinylStudio uses to ignore transients when normalising a recording can now be switched off.
- Version V7.00 | Release Date: 2010-01-15 | Download
- No changes specified