- Version 1.1 | Release Date: 2010-06-16 | Download
With Safari 5 also the browser engine in your Waveboard app got updated automatically. But sadly Safari 5 in 32 bit mode does not play nicely together with Google Wave so wave throws an error message. So Waveboard had to switch to 64 bit now too. But Google Gears needs 32 bit, therefore we also needed to remove support for the Gears plugin. Anyways, Gears is not supported any more by Google so it should be ok while HTML5 browsers are getting better.
Other issues like custom domain support, multiple accounts and more will be addressed in a later major release.
Thanks for your support.
- Version 1.0 | Release Date: 2010-05-15 | Download
- Version 0.12 | Release Date: 2010-02-19 | Download
- Fixed printing and saving waves issues Hiding the app does not result any more in a reload of the browser window contents (single app problem)
- Gears can now turned off completely (Google doesn't plan to support Gears in the future and will switch to HTML5 instead)
- 14 days trial mode has been added
- New crash reporting system
- Cookie handling of the notifications is now independent form the browser window
- Preferences show Google Wave account image on check
- New pane for iPhone preferences (not complete yet)
- Removed OpenFeedback Framework
- Version 0.11 | Release Date: 2009-11-24 | Download
Due to old Google Gears installations Waveboard did not start correctly for some people. Therefore please make sure to remove previous Google Gears installations if you experience troubles. Here is a step by step guide explaining how this can be done: http://www.getwaveboard.com/gears/
You can decide if you want the dock icon to appear or note. Please note that the main window will not have the usual menu. You have to access menu entries trough the status menu.
Save Wave Content as Webarchive
- Link Status Informations on Mouse Over
- Removed a bug in crash reporter.
- Disabled loading of not correct installed Google Gears. Gears will automatically be disabled on errors.
- When hidden the web plugins did float the console log, therefore plugins are disabled when the app is hidden. On unhide the content of the window is refreshed to get the plugins to work again.
- Fixed small memory leaks.
- Dockless Mode
- Version 0.10 | Release Date: 2009-11-17 | Download
Waveboard PRO commercial edition available
- Google Gears integration, no more installation of Gears needed. This is especially useful for Snow Leopard installations.
- Added direkt links to unread Waves and badge icon in status menu
- Added feature to reset notification counter on window focus
- Added link to "The Complete Guide to Google Wave" (Thanks to the authors for the permission)
- Shortcut for 'Reload' CMD+SHIFT+R
- Gears Settings moved to Preferences
- Toolbar visibility and customization as menu entries
- Added cache settings for WebView
- Added flag for automatic updating to beta releases
- Copy Wave ID
- Memory issues
- Removed Crash Reporter for non beta testers
- Reworked update mechanism
- Waveboard PRO commercial edition available
- Version 0.10 | Release Date: 2009-11-15 | Download
Waveboard PRO commercial edition available
Google Gears integration, no more installation of Gears needed. This is especially useful for Snow Leopard installations.
Added direkt links to unread Waves and badge icon in status menu
Added feature to reset notification counter on window focus
Added link to "The Complete Guide to Google Wave" (Thanks to the authors for the permission)
Shortcut for 'Reload' CMD+SHIFT+R
Gears Settings moved to Preferences
Toolbar visibility and customization as menu entries
Added cache settings for WebView
Added flag for automatic updating to beta releases
Copy Wave ID
Removed Crash Reporter for non beta testers
Reworked update mechanism
- Version 0.9 | Release Date: 2009-11-06 | Download
- Inbox Notifications with informations about last changed blips
- Global Hotkey definition for system wide activation of Waveboard
- Change location to URL or Wave ID dialog
- Status menu icon appearance can be changed
- Find in text dialog has been added
- Toolbar has been added for navigation and loading indication
- More Mac like keyboard shortcuts have been added
- User Agent Information can be changed to imitate "Safari" to avoid troubles with some Plugins and services
- Option to hide the window on application launch
- Version 0.8 | Release Date: 2009-10-27 | Download
Print single waves, Mac like keyboard shortcuts, Feedback function and many more
- Version 0.6 | Release Date: 2009-10-21 | Download
- No changes specified
Licence: Shareware (12 EUR)