- Version 0.9.4 | Release Date: 2009-09-28 | Download
September 28, 2009 5:56pm
New version available: 0.9.4. Should fix the link problems everyone was having, along with the Snow Leopard incompatibilities.
For the curious: the link issue was caused by a formatting change on wikipedia's html output. The Snow Leopard issues were caused by a widget.system('mkdir ...') call -- I changed to it widget.system('/bin/mkdir ..') and all is well (hopefully).
Please let me know if any other problems arise. An email is the best way to get my attention: [email protected]
0.9.4 (September 28, 2009 5:56pm)
Fixed links-not-working bug
Fixed Snow Leopard behavior issues
- Version 0.9.3 | Release Date: 2009-07-13 | Download
0.9.3 (July 13, 2009 2:51am)
- Wikipedia account login support (courtesy of Nick Lane-Smith). Press ctrl-o to view the login page.
- Fixed caching in OS 10.5.6 and later (no more qzq nonsense or broken links)
- Quickly search different language wikipedias without changing the language setting. Just add the language code to the front of your search term. For example, search for "fr: Kosovo" to view the article on Kosovo in French, or "sv: Stockholm" for the Swedish language article on Stockholm.
- Added more languages to the menu on the back
- Version 0.9.2 | Release Date: 2007-06-12 | Download
- Compatible with Safari 3 Beta
- Korean localization courtesy of Dong-sung Kim
- Version 0.9.1 | Release Date: 2006-08-08 | Download
*Wikipedia articles can now be edited from within the widget
*User can now change font size
*Added a pull-down menu to the back with the languages of the largest wikipedias
*Added a comment button on the back for quick feedback
*The links at the top of search results pages now work
*'Image:' pages work again
*Cache works again
*Searching for an article or clicking a link will no longer use a cached file. This eliminates the case sensitivity problem with certain searches (eg. "duluth, mn").
*Now works when logged into an account (in Safari) with an alternative skin selected.
*Updated the CSS from wikipedia.org
*Shift-spacebar scrolls up, in addition to the spacebar scrolling down
*Delete goes back in history, shift-delete goes forward
*Tab and Cmd-f select the search box
*The widget now shrinks to the size of the back before flipping
*Dutch localization by Gustaaf Groenendaal
*Danish localization by Niels Danielsen
*Japanese localization by Gregory Senyshyn and Hiroko Ogura
*Traditional and Simplified Chinese localizations by Xu Zhaoben
- Version 0.9 | Release Date: 2006-07-15 | Download
- No changes specified