- Version 3.8.1 | Release Date: 2008-06-03 | Download
The dialog box allowing to specify IDREFS can now be resized.
When an attribute value was too long to fit in the Attribute tool, you could only see its first few characters. Now, a "balloon help" showing up to 128 characters is automatically displayed for such long attribute values.
The "Contained in document:" combobox of the Include tool now properly displays long filenames.
A CSS extension method (e.g. content: invoke("myExtensionMethod")) may now return a list of CSS values.
JEuclid image toolkit plug-in: now adds MathML support to FOP 0.94. In practice, installing both "Apache FOP 1.x XSL-FO processor plug-in" and "JEuclid image toolkit plug-in" add-ons allows to convert documents containing equations to pretty decent PDF.
DITA add-on: upgraded the bundled copy of the DITA Open Toolkit to version 184.108.40.206.
An element styled using a solid border could inherit the dotted or dashed border style of its parent.
Specifying an invalid value for the groupalign attribute of the MathML mtable element caused XMLmind XML Editor to raise a NullPointerException.
- Version 3.6.0 | Release Date: 2007-04-22 | Download
Standard Edition has been replaced by Personal Edition. Personal Edition is free of charge, is functionally identical to Standard Edition (that is, has fewer features than Professional Edition), but is restricted to non-commercial use.
[Professional Edition only] An end-user can now customize an existing configuration to a certain extent, without having to manually edit configuration files or to understand how they work. This is done by the means of the Options|Customize Configuration menu which allows any user to:
* Save the document being edited as a named template.
* Save the selected element as a named template.
* Save the current layout of views as the default one.
* Add keyboard shortcuts.
* Change the XSL style sheet parameters used when converting the document being edited to other formats.
- Version 3.5 | Release Date: 2006-11-02 | Download
- No changes specified