- Version 1.3.3 | Release Date: 2007-11-06 | Download
1.3.3 is a bug fix release that should resolve classpath issues that prevented XSLPalette from working for many users.
Also a couple of small treats:
- The bundled version of Saxon-B has also been updated to 8.9.
- I've added one small feature: a user default for making the XSLPalette window a non-floating panel. This will prevent XSLPalette from floating above all other windows if you so desire: defaults write us.dalo.XSLPalette floatingPanel -bool NO
- Version 1.3 | Release Date: 2006-11-27 | Download
Two new Java-based XSLT engines are now bundled and available for use from XSLPalette: Xalan-J and XT.
- Version 1.2 | Release Date: 2006-08-28 | Download
- No changes specified