- Version 2.2.4 | Release Date: 2008-11-10 | Download
- Added an option to reveal the resulting archive in the Finder.
- Added an option to quit automatically after performing zip
if the app was started by dropping files on its Dock icon.
- Version 2.2.2 | Release Date: 2007-11-26 | Download
Version 2.2.2 (November 27, 2007)
- YemuZip no longer follow symbolic links inside a folder,
so applications are correctly zipped.
Version 2.2.1 (October 11, 2007)
- Updated purchasing engine to work on Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard).
Version 2.2 (September 11, 2007)
- Added "Email" as a Destination option. When making a zip file
with "Email" as the destination, a new mail is created with the
zip file as an attachment.
Version 2.1 (August 24, 2007)
- Added "Same as Source" as a Destination option.
- Added the Sparkle software update framework.
- Version 2.0.5 | Release Date: 2007-05-30 | Download
- Added Compression Level option.
- Version 2.0.2 | Release Date: 2007-03-20 | Download
Version 2.0.2 (March 21, 2007)
- Now no longer overwrites existing zip files. If the output zip file
already exists, YemuZip now appends a number to the filename to make it
- Fixed a minor user-interface bug.
Version 2.0.1 (February 7, 2007)
- Now supports resource fork-preserving format
- Fixed a user interface glitch in the advertising message area
Version 2.0 (October 25, 2006)
- YemuZip is now Universal
- Improved user interface
- Version 1.2.1 | Release Date: 2006-07-14 | Download
- No changes specified