- Version 4.3.353 | Release Date: 2013-12-05 | Download
What's New in Version 4.3.353
Ctrl/Cmd-Shift-C will now clear selected transactions on the register screen even if the focus is in a text field. 'C' still works when the focus is not in a text field.
* Currency formatting tweaks
* Added a check and warning for attempts to rename payees to 'Transfer :' on the Payee Settings screen.
* The 'Move to Account' option on the register transaction edit menu is now disabled if there are no other accounts to move the transaction to.
* 'Save a version' will now always save a new version, even if there's been no changes since the last save.
* The Create Budget button is now disabled until a name is entered, preventing blank budget names.
* Using Up and Down arrows on the budget page now cycle from top to bottom and vice versa when reaching the start or end of the rows.
* Renamed 'Year to Date' filter to 'This Year'.
* Clearing a transaction by mouse now occurs on mouseup, rather than mousedown.
* Deleting transactions to be approved by clicking the reminder icon now shows Undo like normal deletions.
* OFX/QFX imports are now better at handling non-standard formatting by certain banks.
* Fresh Start now resets all account balances to 0, to make re-entering current balances easier.
* Categories can no longer be renamed to be blank or only contain spaces.
* The 'Starting Balance' payee is now selectable when filtering reports.
* The 'Edit Payees' button at the bottom of the payee selector dropdown now jumps to the currently entered payee on the Payee Settings dialog when clicked.
* Using 'c' to clear a transaction now works while editing after changing the transaction date
* Fixed YNAB no longer crashes if you delete both sides of a transfer at once in the All Accounts view.
* The automatic, rolling backups could get deleted too frequently, especially if you ran YNAB very frequently. From now on, YNAB will keep backups hourly for a week, daily for a month, and every 15 days from then on.
* The Indian could would cause the budget columns to be misaligned.
* Better Formatting tweak on the UAE Dirham.
* Fixed On slow internal networks, Wifi sync will no longer prematurely time out.
* Fix for Arabic text sometimes causing a crash when viewing reports.
* Fixed an error where uncategorised and unaccepted transfers to off-budget accounts could be ignored when calculating the uncategorised row in the budget.
* Typo in message about moving reconciled transactions.
* Finishing or canceling reconciliation now correctly applies the existing date filter to the register.
* Unmatched transactions now retain their original flag colour.
* The All Outflows summary tooltip on the budget screen now includes split transactions.
* Several rare crashes
* Fixed a bug that could cause YNAB to stop auto-saving in some circumstances after a Fresh Start. (It would still save on exit, but would not publish changes to other devices or save work every 5 seconds as designed)
* Fixed a crash bug that would happen when you tried to rename a category that had been hidden on another device.
* Added more space so the date filter is not cut off when printing the account register.
* Register keyboard shortcuts are no longer handled if the Preferences or Budget Setup screens are showing
* Unmatching a reconciled transaction via the 'Unmatch' button no longer removes the imported transaction.
* Removed 'YNAB 3' reference from sample CSV file
* Importing an OFX/QFX file with no accounts or transactions no longer prevents a second import attempt.
* Prevent a rare crash that can occur when opening the calculator on the budget screen.
* On Windows, YNAB once again restores the window to maximized if it was maximized before restarting.
* Corrected the Ghanaian Cedi ISO code, which also re-adds the Nigerian Naira currency.
* Due to some tweaks in the way bank files are handled, you might have to re-select the account for your bank downloads, but you will only have to do this once.
- Version 4.3.182 | Release Date: 2013-08-04 | Download
- No changes specified
Licence: Commercial with demo