- Version 2.1.0 | Release Date: 2013-10-13 | Download
- Fixed a bug where the save panel would not show if a user tried to run a second pass of zipping files using the same settings
- Zip Files 4 PC now gives the user the option of preserving directory structure in the resulting zip file.
- Fixed bug where if a user happened to have files with the same names within sub folders and they were also trying to flatten the zip file, they would have received a cryptic error message. Now, the app preserves the directory structure, and produces a human-readable error dialog explaining how to fix the problem if necessary.
- More detailed warning in Password Protection Dialog for versions of OSX older than 10.7.
- Version 2.0.9 | Release Date: 2013-04-21 | Download
- Added ability for users to selectively exclude the RESOURCE.FRK files and the FINDER.DAT files from their Zip Files.
- .DS_Store and __MACOSX can also be selectively blocked from Zip Files.
- Version 2.0.8 | Release Date: 2013-02-22 | Download
- Added feature: Zip Mac Files 4PC now allows you to create individual zip files.
- Fixed Bug where if a user unchecked the 'set password' box, a password would still be applied to the zip file.
- Version 2.0.7 | Release Date: 2012-12-13 | Download
- Feature Request: Zip Files 4 PC now remembers your previously saved settings.
- Version 2.0.6 | Release Date: 2012-10-02 | Download
- Added code signing for ease of installation on Mountain Lion (10.8) systems.
- Changed icon format for use with Retina display.
- Version 2.0.5 | Release Date: 2012-04-09 | Download
- Version 2.0.4 | Release Date: 2011-09-01 | Download
- Feature Request: Added Feature where users can now create zip files with resource forks preserved. This will produce a zip file with the hidden files, but rather than sequester the zip files into the __MACOSX folder like Apples built in compression tool, ZipFiles4PC will leave them in their respective folders.
- Added ability to select (and remove) all, or some of the items in the table. To remove items, select the ones you want to remove, and then click the minus sign at the bottom right hand corner of the table
- Version 2.0.3 | Release Date: 2011-07-07 | Download
Updated for Lion
- Version 2.0.2 | Release Date: 2011-06-21 | Download
Added a menu item to "Reset Warning Messages." If a user had previously checked the "Do not warn me again" box, they would no longer see the warning message about password protected zip files not being able to be opened natively on a Mac (they can be opened natively on a PC, though, or with special software on a mac).
- Version 2.0.1 | Release Date: 2011-06-09 | Download
Added Ability to create Password Protected Zip Files
- Version 1.91 | Release Date: 2008-11-25 | Download
- No changes specified
Licence: Shareware ($14.00)