WavePad Master's Edition Audio Editing Software to edit audio on Mac OS X
WavePad Sound Editor for Mac OS X lets you record and edit voice and other audio recordings. You can cut, copy and paste parts of recording and, if required, add effects like echo, amplification and noise reduction.
- Sound editing functions include cut, copy, paste, delete, insert, silence, autotrim and more.
- Audio effects include, amplify, normalize, equaliser, envelope, reverb, echo, reverse, sample rate conversion and more
- Special effects include reduce vocals, distortion, chorus and more.
- Batch processing allows you to apply effects and/or convert your files as a single function.
- Audio restoration features including noise reduction and click pop removal.
- Recorder supports autotrim and voice activated recording.
- Create and work on multiple audio files at one time and save them as one project.
- Supports sample rates from 6000 to 96000Hz, stereo or mono, 8, 16, 24 or 32 bits.
- Pre-defined audio quality suggestions when saving files such as CD Quality and Radio Quality.
- Tools include spectral analysis (FFT) and speech synthesis (text to speech).
- Load audio files directly from Cd and convert to .wav files automatically.
- Allows you to set user assigned keys and macros.
- Set bookmarks along multiple files as you work.