Webcam Settings gives you manual control over all of the relevant settings of a USB webcam.
Webcam Settings allows you to adjust settings including the exposure time, contrast, saturation, and white balance temperature for your webcam, whether it’s a Built-in iSight, a more recent FaceTime/FaceTime HD Camera or an external USB webcam.
See how Logitech/Microsoft webcam owner, stop motion/claymation producer, podcast producer and Skype chatting users talk about Webcam Settings.
★★★★★ This is a great app for Logitech owners - by largenose75 - Jun 27, 2012
... With this app i'm able to have full manual control of the C910 webcam, including manual focus. That's great for stop motion animation too, ...
★★★★★ Works great - by driver4_ - Jun 28, 2012
... This software goes hand in hand with animating and chatting using webcams.
★★★★★ YES! Works on Logitech C920, too! - by DanielJLewis - Jun 28, 2012
... The program is lightweight, extremely useful, and works wonderfully! Definitely worth the cost!
★★★★★ Saved mmy skype sessions! - by AnthonyNguyen - Jun 28, 2012
... Fixed my image with literally the click of one button.
• True hardware level control of your webcam.
• View changes in Real-time to your video as you move sliders and change other settings.
• Fully plug-and-play; Webcam Settings, automatically recognizes your USB webcam when it’s connected to your Mac.
• Automatically identifies various settings that your webcam supports.
• Feel free to try any different settings as “Reset to Default” button brings back original settings from your camera.
• Works with almost every video or photo app such as Photo Booth, FaceTime, iMovie, Skype, iStopMotion, Wirecast, Sparkbooth, GoToMeeting, WebEx, Jabber, Flash based webcam app and many others.
Supported Settings (varies between cameras)
• Auto-Exposure Mode
• Exposure Time
• White Balance Temperature
• Power Line Frequency (anti-flicker)
• Backlight Composition
Advanced Settings (Only Microsoft LifeCam Studio, Cinema, Logitech HD Webcam C525, C615, C910 and C920 support Zoom, Pan and Tilt, please check our website for camera support.)