☆☆☆☆MACWORLD REVIEW: 4/5 MICE!☆☆☆☆
You asked for it, you got it!
CMD + Tab is now supported along with a bunch of other features!
Sometimes when we work we get caught up in multiple Finder windows, multiple Office documents, and multiple Safari windows, all sprawled out across our screen. Window Commander provides an extremely quick way of switching between specific windows without the use of a mouse for when speed is absolutely necessary. Our intuitive system lets users quickly flip between windows in a beautiful and intuitive way and is an excellent alternative or complement to Expose or command-tab.
Window Commander provides users with a new, fast and intuitive way of navigating between windows in their workflow. Use [command- tab] or another shortcut of your choosing to quickly get between windows.
o INTUITIVE BEAUTIFUL INTERFACE:
- Nothing more than necessary is shown to the user, get in and out and onto your next window. Seamlessly work between spaces and organize your windows with ease.
o LIVE PREVIEWS:
- Know exactly what's going on in other windows from a quick activation of Window Commander with live previews of other windows.
o FAMILIAR CONTROLS:
- Those who find [command + tab] on OSX or [ alt tab ] on Windows useful or Expose useful will find this App an excellent addition to their workflow.
- We don't all work the same, so Window Commander comes with a plethora of customization options for every user in mind.
Shortcuts we suggest using:
[Command- Tab] or [Option- Tab]
On first run, WindowCommander will appear in the Menu bar with the default Hot Key set to [Command- Tab]. Hold down option and tap tab to scroll through the different windows, when you've selected your desired window, release option to select the window.
If Window Commander is held open or shown, you can secondary-click the opened windows and manipulate them from there. You can bring windows from other spaces, close, and activate various windows.
To configure WindowCommander, simply click the icon in the menu bar in order to change the preferences. If you have hidden the Menu icon and wish to change preferences, simply re-open the application from your Applications folder to reveal the preferences.
- Send feedback, suggestions, and comments to [email protected]!