Version: 0.7.0 || Release Date: 2008-03-04 || License: Freeware
Developer: Digitbit |
App Owner: rmolenda
The zdt (Zhongwen Development Tool) is an easy to use, open-source Mandarin Chinese flashcard application.
- Three different flashcard modes
- Default word lists - Comes with the top 500 frequently used characters and the Kangxi Radicals character lists.
- Easily import and export character lists -
- Practice writing chinese characters - By watching each character's stroke order animation.
- Simplified and Traditional character support - View characters in either mode.
- Searchable database - Lookup entries by character, pinyin or english definition.
- Chinese text annotation - Get mouseover popups with character definitions. Displays the corresponding pinyin as you type.
- Integrated web browser - Surf Chinese based sites and easily add new vocabulary.
- Sound support
- Native CEDICT support and optional Adso support