Tip: how to monitor a remote laptop battery?
In the "slave" computer:
- run the battd daemon included in MiniBatteryLogger's DMG
- open TCP port 4153 in the system firewall
In the "master" computer:
- run MiniBatteryLogger
- Choose "Connect..." from the "Battery" menu, then enter the IP address of the slave computer
- Enable "Look for shared batteries" in the "Sharing" preference pane
- The slave computer's battery will be automatically discovered with Bonjour
(only applicable if the master and the slave computer are on the same local network)
reply to comment
please give us feedback |
Advertising | FAQ.Share
Created by Arne & Marcus.
| Powered by FreeBSD, Postgres & Catalyst.