* Extract images from a PowerPoint slide show or presentation.
* Extract images and text from PDF files.
* Recover images and video from erased flash cards
* Recover text from damaged files
* Extract the images and HTML files in Safari's cache.
* Extract attachments from email archives.
* Rebuild simple PDF files into Word documents
* Convert iPhoto's iPod cache files and ithmb files to TIFF.
* Extract Flash animations saved in .EXE files.
* Convert ZIP files which have been saved as .EXE files to zip.
* Extract the JPEG pictures from Canon & Nikon RAW files.
* Extract System 7 Sounds
* Use it for forensics examining cache files of various kinds
* Invisibly attach files to images - simple steganography
File Juicer doesn't care what type file you drop onto it; it searches the entire file byte by byte. If it finds a JPEG, JP2, PNG, GIF, PDF, BMP, WMF, EMF, PICT, TIFF, Flash, Zip, HTML, WAV, MP3, AVI, MOV, MPG, WMV, MP4, AU, AIFF or text file inside, it can save it to your desktop or to another folder you choose.
reply to comment
please give us feedback |
Advertising | FAQ.Share
Created by Arne & Marcus.
| Powered by FreeBSD, Postgres & Catalyst.