Airmail-icon Airmail by 8unknown

Nasty greedy developers.
I helped for the translation and never got a discount when they migrated to the Mac App Store and started charging. I wrote to them and was ignored.
Paid for version 1.x. Now for version 2.0, they are asking for £6.99 / $9.99 for a cosmetic update that doesn't provide any major changes or any stability or improvements.
This should still be in BETA. I have already stopped using Airmail and will find a better option.

9 hours and 29 minutes ago

Tagr-icon Tagr by 8unknown

Tagr 3.2.1 last FREE version:

If anyone has Tagr 4.0 or 4.0.5 (or even 4.1?) in its free version (before the move to the greedy Mac App Store version), please private message me. Thanks.

9 hours and 39 minutes ago

Tagr-icon Tagr by 8unknown

The app used to be free with a donation option. Latest update offered wasn't 4.0 or 4.0.5, but 3.1.2, with the suggested option to cough $9.99 / £6.99 for the actual newest update, 4.1. Why was I not made aware there was 4.0.5? Bad communication motivated by greed. Happens way too often these days, with developper not treating long time, faithful users fairly/nicely.
Now asking for $9.99 / £6.99 for this? And no special discount for long time users?
I only used it to batch embed artwork directly into files. For track name editing, I recommend MusicBrainz Picard.
And I will have to find a replacement for artwork embeding.
Those apps migrating to the app store in order to charge premium money would be nothing without their original user base using it and recommending it.
Goodbye Tagr.

9 hours and 44 minutes ago

Finale Notepad-icon Finale Notepad by bokchan

Upgraded version r2012

TruePreview-icon TruePreview by drewhinkle

Installed TruePreview-1.8a7.pdg and MailPluginFix.app 1.2.0 in Mac OS 10.9.5. New TruePreview options appear in Apple Mail preferences, but function does not work. No matter if "Automatically mark messages as read" is set to "never" or "After x seconds" mail is still marked as read immediately. Can you help? This looks like a wonderful app that I would love to get working properly. thanks

2Do-icon 2Do by dimit

Powerful new version available!

Atom text editor-icon Atom text editor by n_m

This should be merged with http://osx.iusethis.com/app/atomeditor (BTW, I use it and HEART it!)

World Clock Deluxe-icon World Clock Deluxe by mabasoft

Version 4.12.1 solves the incompatibilities with Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite.

ChronoSync-icon ChronoSync by jenmason

ChronoSync is now at version 4.5.3, requiring Mac OS X 10.6 (or later).

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 next

Page 1 of 2076. 20754 entries.