Scribblet-icon Scribblet by thatinkjar

Despite my best efforts to request an update to this page, I have been unsuccessful. Please visit http://www.palemaverick.com/scribblet/ to download the latest version of Scribblet, which is now 100% freeware :)

iKeyMonitor-icon iKeyMonitor by amacspy

Better than before. I like the call history feature!

15 days and 26 minutes ago

Keyboard Maestro-icon Keyboard Maestro by stevelambert

If you're a big user of quick-keys (and you should be) and you have applications where you miss them or wish you could create them, you'll love this.

Keyboard Maestro-icon Keyboard Maestro by ian0nline

Keyboard Maestro will save you tons of time on a daily basis.
There are hundreds of ways you can use this to speed up menial tasks.
Currently just started using this for a few everyday tasks such as renaming files,
changing window sizes and placements, as well as resizing images.
It has replaced three apps on my Mac that I had for specific tasks.
I also have it setup to launch all of my workflows and Applescripts with different hotkeys.
To be honest, I had a bit of difficulty setting some things up because I'm new to this type stuff.
So I emailed the dev about my issues. Within the day he responded to me, posting solutions,
and trying to help me better understand the app itself. He has been a huge help to me.
After only using the app for a few hours I upgraded the trial to the full version.
The time this app saves you on a daily basis pays for itself very quickly.

MacDigibib-icon MacDigibib by bertkraa

Download does not start, is the link broken? Anyone who can share this freeware with me?

Tuba Free for YouTube-icon Tuba Free for YouTube by obadiahorthodox

It quits on Yosemite 10.10, they need an update to let it work.

Tagr-icon Tagr by rogerke

it's working again! discogs fetching was broken for a while (i think because discogs changed their api, you need to authorize now it seems). but it's working again, and better too! also, custom file names based on the tags. but mostly i love the discogs stuff, so easy to tag my stuff, even the obscure things that aren't on amazon :-)

Labels & Addresses-icon Labels & Addresses by stevepj

Update 7 March 2013 to 1.6.8

64 days and 3 minutes ago

VMware View Client-icon VMware View Client by kcoombs

Version 2.3.0 available since 2014-01-23

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 next

Page 1 of 2075. 20749 entries.