Simple Writer - for Your Daily Writing-icon Simple Writer - for Your Daily Writing by supernsetips

Very Good Site and awesome writing too , and great thanks to the writer

<a href="http://supernsetips.com/">Supernsetips</a>

Currency Assistant-icon Currency Assistant by mabasoft

Version 3.2.1 introduces the irrevocably fixed Lithuanian litas euro conversion rate.

Application Wizard-icon Application Wizard by mabasoft

Version 3.5 solves the incompatibilities with Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite and introduces several interface revisions and improvements.

Mac Informer-icon Mac Informer by dannyp777

Doesn't work for me. Gets stuck on downloading the updates.

Airmail-icon Airmail by 8unknown

Nasty greedy developers.
I helped for the translation and never got a discount when they migrated to the Mac App Store and started charging. I wrote to them and was ignored.
Paid for version 1.x. Now for version 2.0, they are asking for £6.99 / $9.99 for a cosmetic update that doesn't provide any major changes or any stability or improvements.
This should still be in BETA. I have already stopped using Airmail and will find a better option.

Tagr-icon Tagr by 8unknown

Tagr 3.2.1 last FREE version:

If anyone has Tagr 4.0 or 4.0.5 (or even 4.1?) in its free version (before the move to the greedy Mac App Store version), please private message me. Thanks.

Tagr-icon Tagr by 8unknown

The app used to be free with a donation option. Latest update offered wasn't 4.0 or 4.0.5, but 3.1.2, with the suggested option to cough $9.99 / £6.99 for the actual newest update, 4.1. Why was I not made aware there was 4.0.5? Bad communication motivated by greed. Happens way too often these days, with developper not treating long time, faithful users fairly/nicely.
Now asking for $9.99 / £6.99 for this? And no special discount for long time users?
I only used it to batch embed artwork directly into files. For track name editing, I recommend MusicBrainz Picard.
And I will have to find a replacement for artwork embeding.
Those apps migrating to the app store in order to charge premium money would be nothing without their original user base using it and recommending it.
Goodbye Tagr.

TruePreview-icon TruePreview by drewhinkle

Installed TruePreview-1.8a7.pdg and MailPluginFix.app 1.2.0 in Mac OS 10.9.5. New TruePreview options appear in Apple Mail preferences, but function does not work. No matter if "Automatically mark messages as read" is set to "never" or "After x seconds" mail is still marked as read immediately. Can you help? This looks like a wonderful app that I would love to get working properly. thanks

Page 14 of 2085. 20841 entries.