Recent comments left on apps
I must say that this app is really what I want.
With this app, I can rip my favorite DVDs to my iPad so that I can watch them at school in the spare time. It is very convenient tool for us college student.
Its parameter setting function is amazing, too. Through this, I can adjust the image quality as I want.
But, in my own opinion, the color of the app is a little bit dull. If it is green, I would like it much more.
Simple, clean interface, multi-functional, and free.
Version 3.7.0 - Nov 02, 2012
* On File Change: fix GUI freezes and delays.
* On File Change: make it work after computer wakes up from sleep.
* Sync: fix ReadOnly-source sync problems, caused by reading wrong state files.
* Browse dialog: go to Home Folder for file systems that have it (e.g. FTP).
* GSTP: better user of forwarder, id direct connection does not work.
* Networking changes from GoodSync Windows ver 9.3.6.
It rips my DVDs to my PS3 quickly, including “Transformer”.
This software also can be used as editing soft. I’m fond of the Snapshot function and also can extract favorite audio file from DVDs.
However, I think its weak point is lacking color options.
Version 3.6.6 - Oct 26, 2012
* Fix On File Change file monitoring.
* Make Amazon Cloud Drive host name editable.
* Browse dialog: drill down into sub-folder even if it does not exist.
* Browse dialog: make home folder work correctly.
even though i have only used demo version limit my mac is working a little better
1.6.5 is out!
how is this different from XLD (http://osx.iusethis.com/app/xld-xlosslessdecoder)?
I have a HTC and I looked for such application. I by chance found you and I am very happy for this choice. The image effect of the DVD converted by the app is really amazing.
The only fly in the ointment is that it can't re-burn DVDs. This is a very helpful function for such kind software.
Page 15 of 2073. 20727 entries.