Sandvox-icon Sandvox by jocooke

Sandvox is exactly what I needed. I came from an IWeb background and was extremely worried on hearing that IWeb was going to be discontinued. But Sandvox came to the rescue! Amazingly, each upgrade gives me something new I can use immediately. I'm determined to keep 100% control of my sites and Sandvox is allowing me to do this.

Tether-icon Tether by mattp

I'm getting a bad match on ClockworkMod Tether (http://www.clockworkmod.com/).

Camino-icon Camino by bodytechnician

CaminoBrowser.org says:

Camino reaches its end

After a decade-long run, Camino is no longer being developed, and we encourage all users to upgrade to a more modern browser. Camino is increasingly lagging behind the fast pace of changes on the web, and more importantly it is not receiving security updates, making it increasingly unsafe to use.

Fortunately, Mac users have many more browsers to choose from than they did when Camino started ten years ago. Former Camino developers have helped build the three most popular – Chrome, Firefox, and Safari – so while this is the end of Camino itself, the community that helped build it is still making the web better for Mac users.

Thank you to all our loyal users, and to everyone who contributed in countless ways over the years to make Camino what it was.

AppFresh-icon AppFresh by distantthunder

The Exclude option would be useful, but it's BROKEN. Whenever I try to exclude an app (or something that AppFresh thinks is an app), instead of removing it from the list, it does a RESCAN of all apps. And then the app is still there! It's been this way for months or years now. Please fix!

Application Wizard-icon Application Wizard by mabasoft

Version 3.3.4 shows Finder's recent folders in the Recent Folders submenu and process identifiers in the Background-only Applications submenu.

MacX DVD Ripper Pro -icon MacX DVD Ripper Pro by jesicary

Rich features; easy to figure out for beginners. Anyway, work well! Like it very much

Flock-icon Flock by bodytechnician

Flock browser doesn't exist anymore. Homepage link redirects to site for Flock mobile phone app.

VigiMac-icon VigiMac by bodytechnician

VigiMac is gone. Use Prey now.

Tru Phone-icon Tru Phone by bodytechnician

Desktop app no longer available, Tru only has mobile apps now.

MacKeeper-icon MacKeeper by singinghawk

Upgrade discount gave me a Pro version 1-year license for less than what I paid for the latest Basic license. I run 2 businesses off my computer and need to maximize use of space. MacKeeper has been super for helping me do this.

Page 16 of 2075. 20750 entries.