shootShifter-icon shootShifter by sybot

finally i found a useful piece of software for exif editing.
this program is perfect for my needs to batch edit the date and rename many pictures. thank you very much for this

IconFly-icon IconFly by marry

It's really really brilliant app! It's wonderful. This is app different than the other similar app, this is much more awesome. Fully compatible last Apple rules about icon creation. Even the creation of retina icon (1024×1024).
If you ask my opinion, of course buy, it's worth the money.

Double Commander-icon Double Commander by sidmcdan

I don't own this app... i'm a satisfied user, all credits go to the developer.

MultiFirefox-icon MultiFirefox by norz

Afaik, this can also be achieved via command line, as described here (middle of the page):

iDefrag-icon iDefrag by silberiu

Definitely horrible.
My iMac was slow, and had completely fragmented hard drive. I used iDefrag, and now it is impossible to work with. Very very very very very slow.
What do I do now?

iBoostUp-icon iBoostUp by iboostup

New system tweaks feature, various internal tweaks and bugfixes.

DataMe-icon DataMe by datame

Available in 14 languages.

LibreOffice-icon LibreOffice by jbeda

Great software, great price (free).

Kvlt Audio Recorder-icon Kvlt Audio Recorder by xdread

Very simple, fancy looking. Does crash occasionally, LOSING everything. I keep restarting the program at every opportunity to keep it as "memory fresh" as possible. Sending email to support gave NO answer. That you are only limited by free space on the hard drive is utterly BS. The ONLY format supported for that is .caf. And even if you can stretch the other formats to about 3-4 hours, other software won't necessarily be able to read the whole file. Oh did I mention that when this program crashes, you lose EVERYTHING. That is weird for a claim that you can fill your hard drive, and NO temporary file is saved anywhere? Right... Anyway, take precaution to restart as often as you can, avoid files longer than 3 hours if you can, and it is a great piece of software. A few tips: Don't click inside window while recording. Without warning you are now recording OVER what is already recorded. Open a new file start record, save the other window and close if U need 2 save bf 3 h lim.

Time Machine-icon Time Machine by bjn

Totally saved me when my hard drive died a few weeks ago. The restore was perfect; everything exactly as it was as of the last backup, no glitches.

Page 18 of 2076. 20757 entries.