ChronoSync-icon ChronoSync by jenmason

ChronoSync is now at version 4.5.3, requiring Mac OS X 10.6 (or later).

ChronoAgent-icon ChronoAgent by jenmason

ChronoAgent is now at version 1.4.7 which requires 10.5 or later.

Simplenote-icon Simplenote by tristan

This works great. Syncs to iPhone and desktop. Quick and easy. Gets the job done. Highly Recommended.

Currency Assistant-icon Currency Assistant by mabasoft

Version 3.2 solves the incompatibility with Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, supports Retina displays, adds 64-bit compatibility, and fully revises converters.

Scribblet-icon Scribblet by thatinkjar

Despite my best efforts to request an update to this page, I have been unsuccessful. Please visit http://www.palemaverick.com/scribblet/ to download the latest version of Scribblet, which is now 100% freeware :)

iKeyMonitor-icon iKeyMonitor by amacspy

Better than before. I like the call history feature!

Keyboard Maestro-icon Keyboard Maestro by stevelambert

If you're a big user of quick-keys (and you should be) and you have applications where you miss them or wish you could create them, you'll love this.

Keyboard Maestro-icon Keyboard Maestro by ian0nline

Keyboard Maestro will save you tons of time on a daily basis.
There are hundreds of ways you can use this to speed up menial tasks.
Currently just started using this for a few everyday tasks such as renaming files,
changing window sizes and placements, as well as resizing images.
It has replaced three apps on my Mac that I had for specific tasks.
I also have it setup to launch all of my workflows and Applescripts with different hotkeys.
To be honest, I had a bit of difficulty setting some things up because I'm new to this type stuff.
So I emailed the dev about my issues. Within the day he responded to me, posting solutions,
and trying to help me better understand the app itself. He has been a huge help to me.
After only using the app for a few hours I upgraded the trial to the full version.
The time this app saves you on a daily basis pays for itself very quickly.

MacDigibib-icon MacDigibib by bertkraa

Download does not start, is the link broken? Anyone who can share this freeware with me?

Tuba Free for YouTube-icon Tuba Free for YouTube by obadiahorthodox

It quits on Yosemite 10.10, they need an update to let it work.

Page 2 of 2075. 20748 entries.