Keyboard Maestro-icon Keyboard Maestro by ian0nline

Keyboard Maestro will save you tons of time on a daily basis.
There are hundreds of ways you can use this to speed up menial tasks.
Currently just started using this for a few everyday tasks such as renaming files,
changing window sizes and placements, as well as resizing images.
It has replaced three apps on my Mac that I had for specific tasks.
I also have it setup to launch all of my workflows and Applescripts with different hotkeys.
To be honest, I had a bit of difficulty setting some things up because I'm new to this type stuff.
So I emailed the dev about my issues. Within the day he responded to me, posting solutions,
and trying to help me better understand the app itself. He has been a huge help to me.
After only using the app for a few hours I upgraded the trial to the full version.
The time this app saves you on a daily basis pays for itself very quickly.

MacDigibib-icon MacDigibib by bertkraa

Download does not start, is the link broken? Anyone who can share this freeware with me?

Tuba Free for YouTube-icon Tuba Free for YouTube by obadiahorthodox

It quits on Yosemite 10.10, they need an update to let it work.

Tagr-icon Tagr by rogerke

it's working again! discogs fetching was broken for a while (i think because discogs changed their api, you need to authorize now it seems). but it's working again, and better too! also, custom file names based on the tags. but mostly i love the discogs stuff, so easy to tag my stuff, even the obscure things that aren't on amazon :-)

Labels & Addresses-icon Labels & Addresses by stevepj

Update 7 March 2013 to 1.6.8

VMware View Client-icon VMware View Client by kcoombs

Version 2.3.0 available since 2014-01-23

98 days and 51 minutes ago

MacKeeper-icon MacKeeper by jordmate

Superb program. I have recommended this excellent utility to many people both professionally and personally.

One customer of mine experienced a virus which prevented her iMac from printing until MacKeeper was installed and eliminated many disabling viruses!

Pow!!! and the system was printing again! Thanks MacKeeper!

Super Vectorizer-icon Super Vectorizer by debellis

nice image vector tool on Mac

Page 2 of 2076. 20751 entries.