iDefrag-icon iDefrag by silberiu

Definitely horrible.
My iMac was slow, and had completely fragmented hard drive. I used iDefrag, and now it is impossible to work with. Very very very very very slow.
What do I do now?

iBoostUp-icon iBoostUp by iboostup

New system tweaks feature, various internal tweaks and bugfixes.

DataMe-icon DataMe by datame

Available in 14 languages.

LibreOffice-icon LibreOffice by jbeda

Great software, great price (free).

Kvlt Audio Recorder-icon Kvlt Audio Recorder by xdread

Very simple, fancy looking. Does crash occasionally, LOSING everything. I keep restarting the program at every opportunity to keep it as "memory fresh" as possible. Sending email to support gave NO answer. That you are only limited by free space on the hard drive is utterly BS. The ONLY format supported for that is .caf. And even if you can stretch the other formats to about 3-4 hours, other software won't necessarily be able to read the whole file. Oh did I mention that when this program crashes, you lose EVERYTHING. That is weird for a claim that you can fill your hard drive, and NO temporary file is saved anywhere? Right... Anyway, take precaution to restart as often as you can, avoid files longer than 3 hours if you can, and it is a great piece of software. A few tips: Don't click inside window while recording. Without warning you are now recording OVER what is already recorded. Open a new file start record, save the other window and close if U need 2 save bf 3 h lim.

Time Machine-icon Time Machine by bjn

Totally saved me when my hard drive died a few weeks ago. The restore was perfect; everything exactly as it was as of the last backup, no glitches.

Monosnap-icon Monosnap by bjn

The 8x magnifier is the killer feature, so you can get the edges just right.

PixelStick-icon PixelStick by bjn

Thanks for letting me download & try before I purchased it. I wanted an app with a zoom mode for fine-tuning and this has it. It also has a color eyedropper built in, so I have everything I need in one spot. Works great!

World Clock Deluxe-icon World Clock Deluxe by mabasoft

Version 4.9.2 updates daylight-saving information for Cuba and Paraguay

Page 22 of 2073. 20728 entries.