LensFixCI 4.3-icon LensFixCI 4.3 by gaffer

Works very well in Aperture as well as a standalone app.
Is currently at Version 4.7

iBatt-icon iBatt by gaffer

Works fine on my MacBook Pro (Core2Duo) running OS 10.8.2

Is also currently still being developed as it is now at v3

MacX DVD Ripper Pro -icon MacX DVD Ripper Pro by billysilin

To my surprise, this tool settled my problem in a few minutes! I want to share my happiness with you who might have the same problem with me. The app is worth trying to copy dvd movies and import them into iphone 5 like me, or some other devices.
But only five minutes per DVD in trail version.

ForgetMeNot - Mail Plugin-icon ForgetMeNot - Mail Plugin by guru

If you don't think it is useful, then there is no reason to complain about the price, right?!

Application Wizard-icon Application Wizard by mabasoft

Version 3.3.2 improves the Contacts submenu.

Currency Assistant-icon Currency Assistant by mabasoft

Version 3.1.7 solves the incompatibilities with Mountain Lion.

PDFScanner-icon PDFScanner by calypso

Absolutely excellent software. PDFScanner works seamlessly with my ancient scanner (CanoScan LiDE 25), and does a great job rendering images of printed words into searchable text. Also good at straightening ("deskewing") pages. As the person before me said, unbeatable price for what you get. Love it!

Mountain Tweaks-icon Mountain Tweaks by lazerusbol

It supposed to be free and not charging $3.00

MacX DVD Ripper Pro -icon MacX DVD Ripper Pro by billysilin

This great Mac DVD Ripper can rip any DVD movies to hard drive with ease on Mac! Support any DVD formats to be ripped to AVI, MP3, MP4, etc, enjoy DVD movies anytime and anywhere without inserting DVD disc.
The flaw I found is that the standard edition lacks editing features and picture quality cannot be adjusted.

Page 24 of 2076. 20755 entries.